How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

35 minutes ago, Istelathis said:

Waiting for Anubis to get me a long island ice tea, it has been weeks and I still haven't gotten one

Snapshot_943.thumb.png.30a7a643400caeeee39deac4205a434e.png

Worst Bartender EVAH!!!

/me flounces off

On a side note: I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic of you being all dramatic at the bar!

I can almost hear your breathy, tear-laden whining! Wonderful!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

No you are correct.  Anubis Linden but he's a bot or at least doesn't haver any kind of sentient life if not.

Oh dear.

I quite liked Istelathis. 😢

Has anyone had any thoughts yet about a memorial of some sort?

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

As long as her heart weighs the same as a feather she should be alright. :D

As Anubis says in American Gods, 

"Back in my day, we had it all set up. You lined up when you died, and you'd answer for your evil deeds and your good deeds, and if your evil deeds outweighed a feather, we'd feed your soul and your heart to Ammet, the Eater of Souls"
"He must have eaten a lot of people."
"Not as many as you'd think. It was a really heavy feather. We had it made special. You had better be pretty damn evil to tip the scales on that baby."

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

hmmm...try copypasting and inputting the link into another browser....or maybe even the same one that opens up from here..

I only have one browser, Firefox.  Something about the embedded frame on that page just will not play.  It's not a problem, just thought you might want to know.  Those links are the only ones I have this trouble with.  I'm not going to install another browser just view a link though.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 1

After being kicked out of the Helios bar, running from the gods, creating a new identity, looking for ancient mole to help me in my time of need, I spent the night visiting various clubs, dancing, drinking long island iced teas, and making a general ruckus.  I'm a hot mess I tell ya!  Don't mess with the Lindens.

dancing2.gif

• Like 8
  • Haha 4

22 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Love that spiffy watercraft!  I don't recognize where you are but, next time, stop by Port Plunder, my pirate neighbors on Pslande and look for my little nest in the SE corner.I

I'd love to, thank you so much. We're West in Tyrafoon, there's a levee at Goat Mumblers to cross to sail to Pslande. I would love to see Port Plunder, we could do that, that would be fun. Thanks!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cirleen said:

I'd love to, thank you so much. We're West in Tyrafoon, there's a levee at Goat Mumblers to cross to sail to Pslande. I would love to see Port Plunder, we could do that, that would be fun. Thanks!

That would be lovely!  I do not know if my neighbors at Port Plunder have any interesting activities (aside from raping and pillaging!!) but I always see their ships out on the Blake Sea so I will ask.  I do not know them well yet (my bit is the small rocky nest in the SE corner.)

PortPlunder_004.jpg.29dcee7ec76e6c1415d930d60b6e5f64.jpg

PortPlunder_003.jpg.18058ff054bca017cf10951926ce2d72.jpg

PortPlunder_001.jpg.48462c2b56e4c88a3f6c835d68539862.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Time for some sleep, it has been one hectic night, filled with gambling, zombie hunting, driving, prim building, swimming in goblets of juice, riding bikes, getting into arguments with gods, dancing, drinking, exploring, getting my nails done, and shopping. 

Snapshot_963.thumb.png.6761d8629605ab93233a5388db96b8c0.png

Hopefully, Anubis will forgive my transgressions from earlier.  

• Like 7
  • Haha 5

11 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

As Anubis says in American Gods, 

"Back in my day, we had it all set up. You lined up when you died, and you'd answer for your evil deeds and your good deeds, and if your evil deeds outweighed a feather, we'd feed your soul and your heart to Ammet, the Eater of Souls"
"He must have eaten a lot of people."
"Not as many as you'd think. It was a really heavy feather. We had it made special. You had better be pretty damn evil to tip the scales on that baby."

I watched the series too, and loved it. I can't remember the quote though. 

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

That would be lovely!  I do not know if my neighbors at Port Plunder have any interesting activities (aside from raping and pillaging!!) but I always see their ships out on the Blake Sea so I will ask.  I do not know them well yet (my bit is the small rocky nest in the SE corner.)

PortPlunder_004.jpg.29dcee7ec76e6c1415d930d60b6e5f64.jpg

PortPlunder_003.jpg.18058ff054bca017cf10951926ce2d72.jpg

PortPlunder_001.jpg.48462c2b56e4c88a3f6c835d68539862.jpg

Did you say raping and pillaging? I'M IN!!!

• Haha 2