How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

Cat and I at @Cinnamon Mistwood's house last night. Cinny had to logoff before I could get any pics with her in them. We tend to get deep into our chats, so taking pics isn't always first on the list.

Cat and Sandor at Cinny's.png

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 7

@Bagnu There's that troublemaker cow that used to make such a ruckus 3 floors down from you in your apartments. There was nothing about cattle in the rental agreement, just a fire hydrant in the corner where we paid your rent. Otherwise the place would burn down because the fire hydrant didn't work. I loved that. That was fun times. You were a good landlord. You allowed cattle in the apartment.

Home 054

😄😁

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Hathoria said:

and from one memory to another

never expected this

That house is still there. I keep renting the land from Jenn.  It's old and primitive. I want to change it to something else, but Cat wants me to finish the Island first. Or at least finish it enough to have an open house. 

Don't tell me what I'm thinking is true LOL...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, cirleen said:

@Bagnu There's that troublemaker cow that used to make such a ruckus 3 floors down from you in your apartments. There was nothing about cattle in the rental agreement, just a fire hydrant in the corner where we paid your rent. Otherwise the place would burn down because the fire hydrant didn't work. I loved that. That was fun times. You were a good landlord. You allowed cattle in the apartment.

Home 054

😄😁

I don't know whether to laugh, or say "thank you"!!! So I'll do both!!!

Hey, we deal with all sorts of "animals", so why not cows? "Sacred" would have been more suitable though LOL:

"Thrill Thrill Thrill...Kill Kill Kill... Make a scene...Knock off the Dean"...

(The "Kingsmen" was a total knockoff)

Edited by Bagnu
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Hathoria said:

Are you thinking I picked the lock? 

There IS no lock. What? I meant, that are you Bill and Talligurl, and Ayeleon?

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Wait, wait, wait, gimme one minute ..

popcorn-bill-hader-snl-1ro5usghkzizxobf.

.. All right, proceed. 

I'll take mine with fake movie theater butter. And a Pepsi...(with the rum I smuggled in).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Wait, wait, wait, gimme one minute ..

popcorn-bill-hader-snl-1ro5usghkzizxobf.

.. All right, proceed. 

I can't tell. Is this a comedy, horror, kiddie, reality, or sci-fi show? Pass the popcorn and tell me a spoiler. I'm hoping it's not a sci-fi comedy, those are terrible.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, cirleen said:

I can't tell. Is this a comedy, horror, kiddie, reality, or sci-fi show? Pass the popcorn and tell me a spoiler. I'm hoping it's not a sci-fi comedy, those are terrible.

Hey wait. "Spacequest" was great!!!

• Haha 1

Wandering around aimlessly among the giants, finding things to do.

Snapshot_486.thumb.png.fb5595e987b0ac375d4de4de1fb0ef30.png

Here I was looking for noobies to feed to volcanoes, I don't think there were many here though.  The SL gods are going to be disappointed that there were no sacrifices made in their honor.  I did not stick around for long, as I was being noticed and worried that the mentors may frown upon me feeding their flock to molten lava. 

I tried a bit of gambling earlier, but no one was there Helios does not appear to be very active anymore.

Snapshot_477.thumb.png.c4d77cda4299d4d15a3f0a2a43b0237f.png

I'm missing SL20B, it was a lot of fun while it was still active.  I think I might go back to shooting some zombies later on, or perhaps fishing, I might hit up a club or two while playing Lindo.  I'm not quite sure yet.

I did buy a new outfit earlier, I like it 😍  Here is a snapshot that I used for wardrobe. 

Snapshot_462.png.b1d5717b498689d19f3202f9ca40c96d.png

I bought this one as well, but it kind of reminds me of another outfit I typically wear

Snapshot_463.png.7277deb1434c758bfd47880660c5e01d.png

So mostly looking for sacrificial noobs, gambling, shopping, and wandering around today 🙃

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 6

45 minutes ago, Hathoria said:

Oh we all know you aren't that slow.

This SL movie is totally confusing, I don't understand it, it seems like even the actors don't know what they're saying. But that's ok. It's fun when no one knows what they're doing. We can just watch them scurry around.

Edited by cirleen
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cirleen said:

This SL movie is totally confusing, I don't understand it, it seems like even the actors don't know what they're saying. But that's ok. It's fun when no one knows what they're doing. We can just watch them scurry around.

LOL,  my focus is on my close friendships and relationships. We have slowly extended into each other's real lives. Beyond these few, I really don't care about who is who, or who is what. That applies to both inworld, and here the forums. Interesting? Fun? For sure. But do I actually care? Nope. Not in the slightest.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, cirleen said:

Detachment is good. Then you can focus on what you're attracted to & feel is important. That's a good way to do things.

Detachment only applies if a person has something to detach from. But Sam is right. This is a photo thread. Let's look at the body shape I was working on for my alt while I was typing here.

Celia  body shape changed.png

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

Detachment only applies if a person has something to detach from. But Sam is right. This is a photo thread. Let's look at the body shape I was working on for my alt while I was typing here.

There's always something to detach from, we're all part of society. Much better, maybe a snip wider in the shoulders.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cirleen said:

There's always something to detach from, we're all part of society. Much better, maybe a snip wider in the shoulders.

I was thinking about that when I was working on it. I'll have to try a bit wider on her shoulders tomorrow. 

• Like 1