How Does Your SL Look Today?

Bagnu

36 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Anyone else who remember something about Linden Water? And how we reset it?

Thanks Marianne you were correct with the alpha though why trousers put a hole in my chest will remain a mystery .

In Firestorm click the world tab scroll down to environments , select personal lighting and hit default to reset the sea .

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I'm going to use Gyazo GIF a lot now. I wonder why it took me so long? It's fun and easy to use.

I love using the Gyazo GIF.  From time to time I upload little snippets of my region to Flickr.  You will enjoy it.

• Like 2

Last year winter at Dutch estate (then called Utrecht estate) started at November 30, this year it started today. Next year I hope I can enjoy autumn before the snow comes in!

The idea started actually last week when it was freezing a few days in RL in the Netherlands and people were ice skating in Winterswijk - what's in a name -  (first picture). I was so longing for skating on my own land then that I just let winter set in LOL. Second picture is me finally happy skating at Dutch estate. The hole in the ice behind me is for the ducks, I couldn't say goodbye to them yet and so they still have room to swim.

763.jpg

Snapshot_2081208107_027.png

Edited by archangel969
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Oh, I love it! I've been wanting a table like that. So gorgeous.

The table is a group gift from Avani, and the group is free. It comes with chairs, lamp, rug and even place settings, but I used place settings from Bazar,

The set must be one of the best group gifts this year. It is change between wood and textures too. Second Life Maps | KraftWork

The table decor is what I put together when I didn't find a long centerpiece I liked.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The table is a group gift from Avani, and the group is free. It comes with chairs, lamp, rug and even place settings, but I used place settings from Bazar,

The set must be one of the best group gifts this year. It is change between wood and textures too. Second Life Maps | KraftWork

The table decor is what I put together when I didn't find a long centerpiece I liked.

Thank you so much, yes I think the long centerpiece and the place settings is what caught my eye. Lovely, thank you.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Thanks, that's a new term for me.

It gives information about the position if objects relative to the camera. You can construct a 3D image/object with a depthmap. When it is used in conjunction with the regular image, it can create a 3D image. It's usually the z axis, except in SL, where "z" refers to "up and down" .

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bagnu said:

It gives information about the position if objects relative to the camera. You can construct a 3D image/object with a depthmap. When it is used in conjunction with the regular image, it can create a 3D image. It's usually the z axis, except in SL, where it refers to "up and down" .

Thanks for the info, I knew you would, but it's a foreign language to me, but I am always open to learning.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Thanks for the info, I knew you would, but it's a foreign language to me, but I am always open to learning.

I've fiddled with 3D images, and lenticular printing. Aligning the lenticular lens correctly is a real pain though, as is finding the right spacing to match the lens. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Am I a clown to you?! Am I here for your entertainment!? lol

Absolutely NOT. I laugh WITH you, not AT you!!!

Edited by Bagnu
  • Like 1

I had the pleasure of meeting Cinnamon Mistwood inworld. I was giving her a tour of our Island, and she was kind enough to show me a dress she has. As you all can see, she was quite breathtaking in it. She's a very classy lady, with an enchanting personality.

Cinammon Mistwood and Sandor Cropped.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1