Best Fantasy Faire finds?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/26/2021 at 9:58 PM, Stephanie Lovely said:

Fantasy Faire is HUGE, it's taking me ages to look around and I am sure there is heaps of stuff I have missed. Does anyone have any recommendations of great stuff they have found this year in the stores there? So far I got a beautiful fantasy skin from Petrichor / TRAP (pricey) and some new hair from KMH which has changed my look a lot. I am overall really impressed with the design of the sims but I haven't seen them all yet.

The prism crystals by Cerridwen's Cauldron and the other items there from Elicio Ember's build are great on Mythspire Ridge.

There is this amazing Wild West sort of dueling pistol with all kinds of animations at Contraption on Bassett Town.

You can get a miniature souvenir version of the pyramid by Alia Baroque on Opet in his store.

I love Haveit Neox's art works (Accentuary).

Amazing trees and plants on Sylvuselah by En Pointe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Amazing trees and plants on Sylvuselah by En Pointe.

Don't forget the great hat! xD 

Found a lot of cool stuff, and I got myself a Dinkie, after all those years watchen others be super adorable. 
I got myself a fancy mechanical horse with a stunning skinset, a lot of nice new decor for all my mushroom and crystal needs, new hair for my dryads and glitter. TONS of glittery goodness.
My most amazing finds where all the fun and nice people I made friends with, tho. 

2 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Don't forget the great hat! xD 

Found a lot of cool stuff, and I got myself a Dinkie, after all those years watchen others be super adorable. 
I got myself a fancy mechanical horse with a stunning skinset, a lot of nice new decor for all my mushroom and crystal needs, new hair for my dryads and glitter. TONS of glittery goodness.
My most amazing finds where all the fun and nice people I made friends with, tho. 

I also got some of the En Pointe plants and a Dinkie! And of course clothes for the Dinkie, and...

In honor of Star Wars day, I'm really digging the Padme gown I grabbed at Les Encantades in Doriath. It has a style card that explains that the hair is Fantavatar and Moonstruck and gives a LM to their mainstore, buuuuut Fantavatar is at the Faire too, in Aarkenfen, and they have the hair there, where it's been renamed to Galactic Empress. So I bought it too.

Edited by BookishMelinoe

Gabriel has a 99 linden sale on. modern, roleplay, Asian are all covered. The sim is lovely. You can check my blog for about eight posts on fantasy faire items. No longer posting here since I got my hand slapped.  Posts are tagged  "Fantasy Faire 2022"

The Gabriel things I featured will work for both guys and gals and also "off brand" bodies --- or at least a wide variety.  Some items are all in one so 99 total. Some are in parts and you can buy as you like. There are also at least three gifts out.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

It's been a year of rainbows for me. I got a cute animesh golem pet from Positive Wavelength. The one sold for relay is a rainbow crystal look. Clover has pet rainbow maggots. The capybara shop has rainbow capybaras (avatars and decor, but I got a decor one). Plus I have rainbow skins for various Teeglepets.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.