New Homes

Rowan Amore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

They must be using the test method of "drop a single region and see how things go" because the Chalet popped onto the Land page and I promptly got the 'sold out' message - and they are not showing now.  

Since I'm at work, I think I'll just watch things for a bit and see how the release is going before I jump in.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Got one!

Snapshot-096.png

Neighbourhood looks nice, too. There's a small area where the road is fenced off for some benches and picnic tables. Overall the place feels very smooth - the framerate is much better than in the Victorian and Log homes. I'll have to take a little drive around and explore the area!

8 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Any pics of the inside?

Snapshot-097.png

Snapshot-098.png

Snapshot-099.png

Haven't gotten around to putting any furniture in yet .. I reckon I'll get to it by 2023 or so.

12 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Thank you! I wish they would have made the insides less cookie cutter but all the homes are beautiful. 

Each of the 4 houses come in 2 variants, with interior walls or without. I went without, as I figured it might be easier to furnish .. I'm now thinking with the walls, I could just keep the doors closed and not have to see the empty space!

.. I'll probably end up living on a photo platform high above the house anyway. Too bad there's no 1-room setup. Like a shed. I could manage furnishing a shed. 

12 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

LOL - that is similar to my furnishing method.

I usually go with the 'let the girlfriend do it'-method. Doesn't seem to work any well whilst single though. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.