looking for these items (mostly hair)

Faye Mercury

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

heya šŸ‘‹ theres a few items ive been looking for in SL with no luck, any nudge in the right direction would be much appreciated!

first of all is the hair in this picture for the aii - nekomata set. been looking for this one for EVERRRR. i considered the possibility that maybe its photoshopped and doesnt really exist ;_;

Screenshot_from_2021-02-28_09-04-12.png

the second one is this collar on the foxcity made-up poses. like its so cute where did you get that ma'am.. maybe the original is forward facing and she flipped it but im having trouble finding a similar styled one.

FOXCITY._Made_up_AD_resize.jpg?150497732

Ā 

and finally, wondering where i can find the hair from this product as well- its a gift by +star light+ for the asr anime heads

2020_11_27_024(2).jpg?1606984878

Ā 

if you dont know any of these items maybe you can help me in another way, im looking for more split-colour hairs, particularly in black and pink similar to this one below (VCO - song gacha rare). i made a character based on this hair but she currently has no other hairstyles so i am looking for more lol/

https://slm-assets.secondlife.com/assets/27671645/lightbox/Screenshot_2%20%281%29.jpg?1603454850

thank you ^_^

The first hair looks like something you might find at Ayashi or BonBon. Be warned that it does look like some of the front parts of that hair have been drawn on, so itā€™s quite possible you might not find that EXACT hair.Ā 
Ā 

As far as split-colors,Ā OliveĀ tends to do a lot of dual colors.Ā [LCKY] does split colors in ALL their hairs, I believe - but you'll want to demo first.Ā 

ALSO -Ā Ā 

and finally, wondering where i can find the hair from this product as well- its a gift by +star light+ for the asr anime heads

^ This is a gacha fromĀ YumYumĀ hair.Ā 

Edited by norajulian
hair party
  • Like 1

For the last hair check out Buing you should be able to get just the kind of hair and split tone you want with their colour pallet if you want similar to VCO. Olive does different levels of split tone depending on the style, Astrology does a left/right split though style dependant on how even the split tone is

• Like 1

thank you both!! this is super helpful. already i can tell olive's hair is what i was missing in my life, omg! but ah no i cant shopping spree until after work is finished~

i did look through ayashi's whole catalogue when i was seeking the nekomata hair (that was almost a year ago i believe... yea i really put off making this thread huh?), even tried asking around group chats, but i couldnt find anything quite like it so i gave up. lots of similarities but missing the bangs and sheer length, so maybe it is photoshopped. im still holding out that maybe its out there though hehe.

• 2 months later...

hi frens! i didnt think it was worth it to make a new thread, but i got a few other hairs im seeking if any of you could kindly help me out. thanks! šŸ˜š
really thought these ones were monso or possibly bonbon but couldnt find em. first one might be photoshopped/cropped? but the other two ive seen floating around several times.

https://slm-assets.secondlife.com/assets/29303909/lightbox/%5Bkicu%5D-shape.jpg?1621274652https://slm-assets.secondlife.com/assets/29042493/lightbox/Snapshot_002.jpg?1618414578https://slm-assets.secondlife.com/assets/29325216/lightbox/helgaad.jpg?1621520367

For the first: I'm almost entirely sure this one is *barberyumyum*S13 - from Barber YumYum
Ā 
The Second: I honestly have no idea. The bangs look similar to a pack by Yomi, and the hair has some length similar to ones at Doux, but the entire hair or partial hair could also be drawn on.

The Third: VCO & Magika, and Doux (Melanie) once again, have styles that are pretty similar. I really couldn't tell you where the exact one is from, though.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2021 at 10:06 PM, Faye Mercury said:

hi frens! i didnt think it was worth it to make a new thread, but i got a few other hairs im seeking if any of you could kindly help me out. thanks! šŸ˜š
really thought these ones were monso or possibly bonbon but couldnt find em. first one might be photoshopped/cropped? but the other two ive seen floating around several times.

Ā 

Update: found the third oneĀ HERE!

Ā 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.