EEP. The Darkness.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Even when I'm not on my land? Okay obvs I don't know what I'm doing.

Yes, even when not on your own land. You do have to be sure you're not using any sort of Day Cycle and start from having the Shared Environment as your initial setting mind.

As has been noted by @Karly Kiyoriabove, you can use the Quick Prefs function (if on Firestorm) to set the Sky. You can also do so right from Inventory (which is usually how I handle it) by right clicking the desired EEP Sky and then hitting Apply Only to Myself.

6 hours ago, Karly Kiyori said:

You can in Firestorm, I dunno about the official viewer.

In Quick Prefs, go to the Sky setting near the bottom and select the one you want to use. Also make sure that Day Cycle is set to None.

This will persist through logins and teleports.

1934594802_firestormeep.jpg.33e999e83dff0c0092210730fe6e5ad8.jpg

So how does the Nam's Optimal in EEP compare with how it looked in WL? If there's little to no difference I might just update to the newest release before FS says I gotta.

1 hour ago, Karly Kiyori said:

As far as I can tell, doing it that way doesn't seem to persist through log-ins. 

It's never reset itself for me, doing it that way.

ETA: And that'd be why ... Firestorm has an option to make Environment Settings persist between sessions. That may or may not correlate with an existing Debug setting. Worth looking into.

Edited by Solar Legion

1 hour ago, Solar Legion said:

It's never reset itself for me, doing it that way.

ETA: And that'd be why ... Firestorm has an option to make Environment Settings persist between sessions. That may or may not correlate with an existing Debug setting. Worth looking into.

Yup, the debug setting "EnvironmentPersistAcrossLogin" is there in the LL viewer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

So how does the Nam's Optimal in EEP compare with how it looked in WL? If there's little to no difference I might just update to the newest release before FS says I gotta.

Nam's or CaIWL is my normal default and I have not noticed a difference with either between pre and post EEP viewer releases. To be on the safe side though I do tend to install newer viewer releases alongside an older install in case I don't like it but for me at least, I have not gone back to the pre EEP one. 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.