I have not been able to find this!

Sam Toxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hello every one, ive been looking and looking for this one outfit someone showed to me around the time i first started sl, i forgot to mark the page so i would be able to buy it at a latter time when i could afford it, now that i can afford it 2 years latter, i can not find it no matter how much i search xstreets. my friend said its possible that it is no longer for said and im stating to think she is right, but i wanted to check here before givng the search up for ever finding it.

what i am looking for is a full body suit, made up of nothing but straps or belts, something like the such, it covers the entire body except for the little patches of skin here and there, if anyone has happened to see it while looking around and remembers it or just knows what i am talking about, i would be oh so gratfull.

I don't think that it is so difficult to find several of them at Marketplace. If you like expensive brands, look for "Violator - Shibari". Also as already mentioned Graves has some great outfits. For something more simple just search using the words "straps belts outfit".

Sam, I do remember seeing what you're looking for in the marketplace (an outfit made up of nothing but straps covering the entire body) when I was looking for leather pants, so it's out there, somewhere.

I've not been able to find it again, despite trying. I did find this:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ALESSANDRA-Latex-Buckle-Side-Suit-BLACK/1636591  however the straps only cover one vertical half of the body but I was thinking, if you don't find what you're looking for you could contact the creator of this or another outfit and ask them to custom make something for you.

Hope this helps.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4743 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.