Not being able to add a new card

AriaRo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Happy new year everyone!

Ive been trying to add a new card to my billing, as the last one expired for now i use paypal but i want to add my card as well.

I keep clicking on the " ADD CARD " button .. but than it keeps opening an Error page once i click on it .

Ill explain , on the initial button after going to " Billing Information" on your dash.. and than clicking on " Add a credit Card" it takes me to an Error Page rather than the page where you put the card info.

It states .

Page Not Found

The page you requested does not exist.

What could be the reason for it ? 

Also when i try to delete the old expired card it shows me the following message " Your update has failed. Please verify your number and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact VAT or GST adminstration. " 

I am so confused in all my 7 years this never happened .

13 answers to this question

9 hours ago, AriaRo said:

Happy new year everyone!

Ive been trying to add a new card to my billing, as the last one expired for now i use paypal but i want to add my card as well.

I keep clicking on the " ADD CARD " button .. but than it keeps opening an Error page once i click on it .

Ill explain , on the initial button after going to " Billing Information" on your dash.. and than clicking on " Add a credit Card" it takes me to an Error Page rather than the page where you put the card info.

It states .

Page Not Found

The page you requested does not exist.

What could be the reason for it ? 

Also when i try to delete the old expired card it shows me the following message " Your update has failed. Please verify your number and try again. If you continue to receive this message, please contact VAT or GST adminstration. " 

I am so confused in all my 7 years this never happened .

I've been having the exact same problem.  I submitted a ticket though, how long does it usually take for them to respond?  Although I guess it's slower because of the holidays.

4 minutes ago, Cailaki said:

I've been having the exact same problem.  I submitted a ticket though, how long does it usually take for them to respond?  Although I guess it's slower because of the holidays.

Definitely slower over the holidays and over weekends. 

For Billing issues it is usually faster to just call the number, but with today being a holiday they will not be open - and not open on the weekends, so that isn't much help right now if you are wanting/needing a speedy fix.

Billing support phone numbers
    Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
    Long-Distance: 703.286.6277  
Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.
https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Thank you guys ! I sadly can't call them as I am from a different country and to me it will be super expensive to do so . I did submitted a ticket so just waiting for a replay now ! Hopefully will hear from them soon 🙏 

17 minutes ago, AriaRo said:

Thank you guys ! I sadly can't call them as I am from a different country and to me it will be super expensive to do so . I did submitted a ticket so just waiting for a replay now ! Hopefully will hear from them soon 🙏 

You can install Skype on your computer and use that to call them for free -- though you still can't actually call them until Monday morning, SLT.

https://www.skype.com

• Like 2

With this scenario as I answered (and it worked) for someone just a few days ago it is almost always an ad blocker that is causing the issue -- same is true for much of the Tilia forms. Using a browser with no ad blocker usually works. If not, then of course send in a ticket but be sure and tell then you already tried using a browser with NO ad blocking or heightened security.

I typical use EDGE in this case and for no other reasons LOL.  

On 1/1/2021 at 7:01 PM, AriaRo said:

not entirely true,  if you have wifi and skype on your smartphone you can call the billing line for free.

use +1800.294.1067

Edited by Adamburp Adamczyk
added details

51 minutes ago, Adamburp Adamczyk said:

not entirely true,  if you have wifi and skype on your smartphone you can call the billing line for free (yes before our resident know it alls protest I've done it meself a billion times)

use +1800.294.1067

That was already mentioned ^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.