Peeves let go of, forgiven, moved on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

t got me surprised that some people cares about  others looks THAT much

Some people seem overly obsessed with the way others look. I once had someone defriend me, not because of my look, he approved of that. But he learned that I was friends with someone who didn't have a mesh avatar. And obviously if I had such bad taste, I was not worthy of his friendship.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Panteleeva said:

[21:23]weirdo (weirdobob): hello
[21:23] Me: hello
[21:24] weirdo(weirdoboob): how come you aren;t using the hd nipples with that body?
[21:24] Me: sorry?
[21:25] weirdo (weirdo): how come you aren't using the hd nipples with that come with that body?
[21:25]Me: whats your business about what i use or don t use?
[21:25] weurdo (weirdo): absolutely nothing, you have a fine day
[21:26] Me: i have a great time when people don t disturb others with this kind of questions.
[21:26] weirdo (weirdobob): bugger offf

it got me surprised that some people cares about  others looks THAT much

😁

So he sticks HIS nose into YOUR business where it doesn't belong and then HE tells YOU to bugger off? I would have ripped him a new one, then blocked/banned his stupid ass and promptly forgotten he existed.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

So he sticks HIS nose into YOUR business where it doesn't belong and then HE tells YOU to bugger off? I would have ripped him a new one, then blocked/banned his stupid ass and promptly forgotten he existed.

this sick butt don t disturbed me anymore anyway. i told him to get a life,hope he will find some brain for that

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Some people seem overly obsessed with the way others look. I once had someone defriend me, not because of my look, he approved of that. But he learned that I was friends with someone who didn't have a mesh avatar. And obviously if I had such bad taste, I was not worthy of his friendship.

What a complete loony. I think the Americans have a saying..."The trash just took itself out."

Merry Christmas/Boxing Day to all. I've had far too much Marsala.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.