The florist: a winter garden :)

Elena Blossom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The florist has reopened its doors with a new theme: winter garden.

2020 probably won't be remembered as the best year of our lives, but still, I think we can always add some beauty to our reality, to make the most of it. So, I've decided to reopen the florist and share this little winter garden with SL.

I am far from being an interior designer or a landscaper, I just wanted to have fun and create a nice spot for people to enjoy, have a cup of coffee, and hopefully smile.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I have setting it up.

Taxi to La floristería

EntradaFloristeriaInvierno.PNG

CafeFloristeria.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
grammar
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you for your kind words Chloe, I am so happy you like it. That is a lovely lovely picture :)❤️❤️❤️ 

Will put in my Flickr (I made a new acct, deleted the old one come and find me again I can't see you in the search!)

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

What a magical place you have created here Elena. After I looked at all the lovely rooms, I sat in the garden for a bit enjoying the serenity of the place. Thank you so much for sharing this! ♥

489635980_FlowerShop_001.thumb.png.8d21e4f6806e78b638841ae5db90e054.png

Thank YOU for the visit!!!!!! Glad you found that whimsical bench, I plan to work on the prims, because I really want to add the last paint shell you've created, it is great :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1293 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.