Skin layers not rezzing

MessyOracle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

17 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Can you get a redelivery of the skin from the creator?

I usually manage to get that effect when I forgot to replace a temporary texture with an actually uploaded one.

you're on to something. i switch to other skins and body, etc and it worked fine. it's just the one im using from pepe skin that has this issue now. so weird. even redelivery doesn't work

SL broke the baking server that combines the layers for Bakes On Mesh into one texture. That's been messing up clothing changes for most of the day. I saw it broken; in particular, changing outfits could leave layers on that were supposed to come off.

See the SL status page. The LL status for this says "Monitoring - A fix has been implemented and we are monitoring the results." Seems to be fixed now.

Issue is. I have a bake on mesh body and seems the bake on mesh is not registering my skin or layers. Same problem with body and head. No matter what i do or what i change nothing is changing. I followed are the restoring procedures and i also cleared my cache attempt to do it at least 6 times and nothing changed.

So it turns out if i wear things  directly from my inventory it works. if instead i do that trought the outfit stystem it won't. This is kinda ridicolus if you ask me.

((also yes i have just 3 posts but i am in sl since the 2006))

Edited by Alyssa Myriam

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes but you hook on on a subject with "its not working" while you didn't tell the problem with a single word ..it could/can be a total different problem with the same symptom.

I am having the same exact issues described on the first point. What is the point to repeating it again?

Is any one else having the glitch issue with their skin as well? I have tried tex refreshing and clearing my cache, and it face looks like it was attacked by tv static. I have never had this issue before been on here for well over 7 years. It isn't my internet connection, I've never had an issue with that ever. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.