The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

Lots of stuff on sale at Dreamland Designs. The pool station with towels and pool noodles is 6 LI, $60 per towel set. The round day bed is 18 LI (the lamp is an additional 3 LI), $75 PG or A. The sunflower cabinet set is $99. The cabinet with books is 6 LI, the plant is 5 LI, the framed art is 2 LI and the lava lamp is 1 LI. The fireplace set is $99 - including the 5 LI fireplace, 1 LI back poanel, 2 2 LI framed artwork, 2 LI wiid basket and 3 LI potted plant. The Chesterfield chair and footrest (7/3 LI) are $99, PG or A. The Helen living room set is $99, PG or A. The bathroom set is attractive, but the 'booth' surrounding the tub (7 LI) rather limits its usefulness (lights as sown are 3 LI each). $99, PG or A. The sink unit (inlcuding lights) is 9 LI, $99 PG or A. The toilet is 6 LI, $99. Other sets also on sale.

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

dd4.jpg

dd5.jpg

dd6.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Kazza's 10 LI Mediterranean bed is on sale for $88. I assume this includes PG and A versions. The 5 LI table costs $88 - I assume this includes all the additional decor items shown and the 2 LI chair. The 1 LI ceiling lamp is sold separately for $66. (Demo model doesn't work, but does contain a script for 4 states.)

kazzaA.jpg

kazzaB.jpg

kazzaC.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Free 2 LI PBR mirror at Luna's Chronicles for group members (free group). As with other examples I've collected (from Dutchie and Bilagi), I find it a neat idea that isn't fully realized. (The first 3  photos were taken with LOD 4 in the most recent PBR-enabled Firestorm viewer; the last photo was taken in the most recent official viewer using the same LOD setting.) If I'm missing something, please let me know!

luna.jpg

pbr1.jpg

pbr2.jpg

pbr4.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

2 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Free 2 LI PBR mirror at Luna's Chronicles for group members (free group). As with other examples I've collected (from Dutchie and Bilagi), I find it a neat idea that isn't fully realized. (The first 3  photos were taken with LOD 4 in the most recent PBR-enabled Firestorm viewer; the last photo was taken in the most recent official viewer using the same LOD setting.) If I'm missing something, please let me know!

Do the mirrors come with their own R-probe?  Nalates seems to think just having one for the house doesn't work well, and she's usually VERY knowledgeable.

The threads for PBR are scattered across various subforums, but the People/ "General Discussion"  subforum might be a good starting place.  I've marked these two threads, anticipating that my ancient desktop will not be happy with PBR. (I realize your post is not about performance, but wanted to steer us all clear of adding yet another subforum with PBR discussions).   

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Some of the gifts I've picked up at this round of Access. You need to wear a group tag - group is free to join.

FINCA: 3 LI garden hose

What Next: grouping of 4 framed citrus prints, 1 LI per group; 2 frame colors, regular and PBR (the brighter ones)

Focus: 1 LI beach ball and 1 LI float (no sits!!!)

Attic: Pouring flower faucets 3/5 LI - unlink the flowers, and the standing faucet is 2 LI

Di'Cor: 6 LI Gretel fireplace, on/off, but the top piece oddly does not extend back to the wall

Dahlia: Hello Sunshine candle, on/off, 1 LI

Nutmeg: Heirloom books, 2 LI

ANC: 3 1 LI bamboo rugs - LI increases if you make them larger

Zaker: cheese tray, 2 LI

Backbone: Neon cocktail sign, 2 LI

DaD: Boho round rug, 1 LI

Minimal: 3 LI non-PBR mirror - cannot be re-sized via Edit

And, finally, from Make A Mark: 4 LI Japanese Torii and 39 LI garden pagoda.

access1.jpg

access2.jpg

access3.jpg

access4.jpg

access5.jpg

access6.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Posted (edited)

Some more SL21Birthday freebies at the Shop and Hop:

Naughty Bits: 7 LI animated "Hot Jungle Nights" - contains A animations and single sits

JC Creations: five 1 LI grasses - can probably be linked to reduce LI

Zadigsink set - 4 LI with a couple of A animations along with washing hands, etc. and two bevelled mirrors, 1 PBR (2 LI) and one 'Legacy' (1 LI)

Dictatorship: 1 LI crate with single M/F sits

slbdnb.jpg

sl21bgrasses.jpg

sl21bzadig.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Posted (edited)

I have been astonished by the quantity and quality of the SL21B Shop & Hop Freebies. Yesterday I toured Forsythia using the Fab Free spreadsheet.  

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13xgzDfhT3KcmR7Y6jJAGamoEZZf_8vXbrWAz2YAy3uY/edit?gid=0#gid=0

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forsythia/72/41/53

Some items that might appeal to Bellisserians:

From The Mustard Seed

The Mustard Seed (tms) -  Potted Plants - 3LI, 2LI with shadow removed 1LI with shadow and seashells removed (shadows on ground are the ones that were removed)

Beach Umbrella - 3 LI  - color change

"Beach House" sign 1LI

"Little Captain and First Mate" 6LI = can be resized   right version is original version, left has been resized - still 6LI

From LOVE Superstore (one of multiple gifts from the store)

LOVE Animesh Cows - 19LI   Elsie (walking), Ermintrude - (running), Buttercut (standing), and Daisy (standing)
You also get a "Cow Moo" sound rock.

I was curious if the LOD on the cow would hold up - so bottom snapshot shows view of cow from 34 meters away.

Photos taken using current Default Firestorm viewer. Some editing done to improve contrast.

the mustard seed SL21B.jpg

Loveanimeshcows.jpg

secondtrycow.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
I always forget something.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

There is so much at Shop & Hop  - 24 regions, 480 stores, some with very good gifts. I'm just gonna post the ones with gift cards or store credit for furniture & decor items. You need to use the Fab Free list to be able to hit the stores you really want in time. (??? means I don't know what this store sells.)

FabFree SLB 21 Shop & Hop list, June/July 2024

FNY - Adult furniture & decor - Buttercup (A) region - $L 300

Lorein - Gorean & RP furniture, holdables, clothing - Buttercup (A) - $L 300

AINE - Adult? furniture & decor - Dahlia (A?) - $L 300

Zerkalo - furniture & decor - Dahlia - $ L 300    (Zerkalo & Vagrant store credit can be used on weekend sale items)

Boldbae  - ???  - Freesia (A?) - $L 1000

Devine Designz  - ??? - Freesia - $L 300

Hardcore - ??? - Freesia - $L300

Moonie - ??? - Goldenrod (A?) - $L  350

Serenity - ??? - Goldenrod - $L300

Sojour - ??? - Goldenrod - $L 399

Multifarious - ??? - Jubilant - $L 500

Touryuumon - ??? - Jubilant - $L 300

Dreamland Designs - ??? - Snapdragon - $L 300  (gift card/ credit must be used by July 31st)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

15 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The 10 LI Route 66 hot tub (PG/A) is on sale for $50 at Consignment.

cons.jpg

Has anyone bought it? I was worried because "read" did not attach a book or anything else to read. I did not get the question window if I will allow it to attach either. Is this working for you?

And is it possible to turn off the "Route 66" sign?

• Like 2

At Kraftwork, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/216/123/21

flowerdeal_001.thumb.png.a21e721c8eb1b3fea2f0391af1fa8157.png

You can see and inspect the flowers offered in the "Special Marketplace Deal". I recommend the Giant Kokodama (Left, back row) Much decor for low li, only 2 and 3 li for the two different ones. The hanging orchids are 3 li. The other flower arrangements vary, but are not very low li. 5 li for the ones with roses. Click the poster to get the notecard:

KraftWork MP Deals 3 . 6 Must Have Flower Decor

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWorkPitaya-Blume-Flower-Arrangements-ADD/26176232

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWorkPitaya-Blume-Orchidee-Kokedamas-ADD/26176228

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWork-Giant-Fairy-Kokedama-Fatpack-Add-Me/23957982

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWork-Florist-Add-Me/19821771

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWork-Pitaya-Reading-Nook-Flowers-arrangements-add/23089502

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/KraftWork-Biarritz-Garden-Strelitzia-Set-Add-Me/25011868

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

Also at Kraftwork http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/KraftWork/220/124/21

Aragon Dining Set. A good offer since all parts in the set is included, and low li.

Chairs 2 li, table 1 li, sideboard 3 li, decor items and rug 1 li each. Pay 100 L for either dark oak (Where I am sitting) and bleached oak, in the back.

Eating and drinking anim for F and M, various sitting poses.

flower deal_002.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Has anyone bought it? I was worried because "read" did not attach a book or anything else to read. I did not get the question window if I will allow it to attach either. Is this working for you?

Sorry, I haven't bought it myself.

At Noveny: the pizza oven set is $75 PG, $90 A. The table with all linked decor items is 11 LI, the oven itself (5 colors) is 4 LI, small table 1 LI, stools 3 LI each.

Leather chair 3 LI, $60 PG, $75 A. Plant, lamp, artwork 1 LI and $60 each. Coffee table 2 LI $60.

Hanging lounger - 6 LI in two parts, PG $60, A $75. Demo model does not have any single PG animations.

Oval chair - 4 LI, color options for seat, pillow and metal, $75 PG, $90 A. Plants 2/3 LI, $60 each. Table 1 LI, $50. Lamp 1 LI, $60.

nov.jpg

nov2.jpg

nov3.jpg

nov4.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

You can unlink the two 66's (each two pieces) and trim off 1 Li. There are no objects in the contents tab so it won't rez a prop book

• Thanks 1

A nice vanoty set is on sale at Kopfkino: the mannequins (2/3 LI) are $70 for the pair; the wooden vanity table (6 LI) and seat (1 LI) are $70; the room divider with linked hat, dress and shoes (3 LI) and seoarate shoes with bag (2 LI) is $70; all the other decor items are $70.

kopf.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2