The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

17 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Curtains are on sale this weekend at Tarte. $75 per color, all 6 for $400. 5 LI, the lights are detachable but there's no indication if that'll save you a LI or two. (Maybe someone who buys them could tell us...?) 

tarte.jpg

You save a whopping one prim by detaching the lights.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I bought these floaters from What Next, 60 L for the Happy Weekend sale. I did not have time to change to a bathing suit and take my own pictures. 😉 Second Life Maps | Hodgepodge

362099322_661882422648518_56646438912834

2 land impact, and it is 17 animations for single avatars. I only tested the female ones.

They look like they are made for the floaters, not standard ones. I love them. Bento animation where you hold several types of drinks. I didn't test couples animations, but it is many of them too (7).

You can set them to slow rotation or not.

I think they are my favorite floats for now.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 7

23 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Sale at Petite Mort and Oubliette. For example, this rather lush 13 LI velvet sofa will set you back only $113. And if you want to release your inner Barbie (but with a more subtle shade of pink) this 8 LI PG bed will cost you only $143. Definitely the place for opulent textures that would suit a Vic decorated as a Vic perfectly!

pet.jpg

pet2.jpg

pet3.jpg

pet4.jpg

I tripped cross and bought most of the items in the bedroom set long before this sale. I always get complements on the bed when people visit my house. It is a very pretty set.

I did not buy the dressing screen. Since that is on sale now for 1/2 off I will go grab it.

Edited by Teresa Firelight
fix a typo
  • Like 3

On 7/22/2023 at 6:23 AM, Frigga Freidman said:

Sale at Petite Mort and Oubliette. For example, this rather lush 13 LI velvet sofa will set you back only $113. And if you want to release your inner Barbie (but with a more subtle shade of pink) this 8 LI PG bed will cost you only $143. Definitely the place for opulent textures that would suit a Vic decorated as a Vic perfectly!

pet.jpg

pet2.jpg

pet3.jpg

pet4.jpg

It's worth noting that Petite Mort and Oubliette are also having a hunt. I think hunt items range in price from $L 10 to $L 25, including both women's summer clothing and outdoor furniture.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

28 minutes ago, Persephone Emerald said:

It's worth noting that Petite Mort and Oubliette are also having a hunt. I think hunt items range in price from $L 10 to $L 25, including both women's summer clothing and outdoor furniture.

image.thumb.png.edd729609ce4e7e9f56809141505e590.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Just got a notecard from Krescendo about a half-off sale until Aug 8th.

IT'S OUR 7TH BIRTHDAY! To celebrate we're having a HOOOGGEE 50% off main store sale!

Our sale started early, that's right, it's on RIGHT MEOW! until the 8th of August.

Only includes items currently in our in-world store & not items currently at events.  Does NOT include items in the 'new' section.  All vendors in-store have been discounted already.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SkyBeam Hideaway/215/216/4022

[Kres] 7th Birthday Sale! 50% OFF!

• Like 5

Since a 10 li candelabra was mentioned some posts up, I recommend these 1 li candelabras instead:

silvercandle.jpg?1517102067

They are not a sale (199 L) but I think it is better to pay a bit more and save 9 li. I used these in Victorian homes when I wanted to decorate in old style.

Available in white, gold, silver and black. And they are mod, so colors, light intensity and glow can be adjusted manually. Perhaps one can put in a script from other lights, I never tried.

Second Life Marketplace - Harcourt by MarieLouise Harcourt

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

18 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Since a 10 li candelabra was mentioned some posts up, I recommend these 1 li candelabras instead:

silvercandle.jpg?1517102067

They are not a sale (199 L) but I think it is better to pay a bit more and save 9 li. I used these in Victorian homes when I wanted to decorate in old style.

Available in white, gold, silver and black. And they are mod, so colors, light intensity and glow can be adjusted manually. Perhaps one can put in a script from other lights, I never tried.

Second Life Marketplace - Harcourt by MarieLouise Harcourt

Yes, I was going to recommend a couple as well when I log back in to check my inventory.  

This candelabra is 2 LI (flame on/off) from Kazza - it's part of the TimeRoomSet which has been on sale a couple of times over the last 3 years, so check your inventory!

The red candelabra is part of Nomad's Swedish Dining set. 2 LI, flames always on. The others I'm thinking about must be in an alt's inventory.

kaz.jpg

cande.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

The 3 LI "Craft Room Tin Stack" is $25 at Artisan Fantasy.

af.jpg

This is cute but it has THIRTY SEVEN TEXTURES on it which means that many trips for the server to get it. Took a long time for all those textures to load for me and I have NO issue normally on my smoking computer :D.  So beware of that. Might be best for photos :D.    

• Sad 1

If you have a Stilt or other beachy home, take a look at Ariskea's Driftwood set on sale this weekend for $50. Includes a large and smaller piece of driftwood, 4 LI each, a small candle arrangement, 2 LI,  and some 2 LI rotating windchimes. Both driftwood pieces can be re-sized down to 2 LI, but I can't get the windchime to spin or make a sound :( 

ari1.jpg

ari2.jpg

• Like 3