The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

I like everything Nutmeg makes. This weekend offer is a set of art (3 Li) bench (4 Li) and lamp (2 Li).

The art does not need to be made much smaller to go down one Li. The image with unlit lamp has the edited art down to 2 Li. I think the light in the lamp is too strong, and the light script is no mod. It is always possible to replace it with a script from another lamp.

60 L for all parts. https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/REKA NUTMEG/124/100/27

zadi_002.png

zadi_004.png

• Like 4

Dreamland Designs has several items on sale for this weekend's Secret Sale, which ends Monday 11:59pm SLT. If you've got 18 LI to spare, this huge pool has some cute swimming/diving/floating animations, $99 PG or A. The 4 LI floaties are sold separately for $99, PG or A. The beach hut is 6 LI, $99. There are also a couple of beach loungers ($99, PG or A) and palm trees, $99 per set.

dd1.jpg

dd2.jpg

dd3.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

Some attractive sale items at Petite Mort: the fatpack of the Turkish/Moroccan set shown in the first picture is $399; 9 LI wooden settee, PG only $99; set of two 3 LI potted plants $50; set of tw 3 LI Turkish rugs $50; set of three 2 LI ottomans $50; set of 2 3 LI pouffes $50; set of two 1 LI tables $50. I guess the sheepskin rig and brass pitcher and goblets are only available with the fatpack.

Another set with some nice pieces is the Wonderland Collection. The green chair on the left is only 2 LI - I've snapped it up even though I have nowhere to use it at the moment. The wooden chair is, unfortunately, 4 LI but the detailing is so nice that I bought it anyway. $50 for each of these. (Sadly, the 1 LI carpet appears to be available only in the Fatpack, but that vendor is currently disabled.)

Whee! Discovered that the rocking chair I had in my livingroom was also 4 LI, so happy with the swap! 

petite1.jpg

petite1a.jpg

petite2.jpg

petite3.jpg

chair.jpg

• Like 8

At Shop & Hop DRD's giving out a $L475 gift certificate that can be used for any of their products. Although most of their items are appropriate to their name, "Death Row Designs", I found some items for my alt's Victorian.

DRD Shop & Hop store  is in Forsythia.

Their inworld store is:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death Row/133/196/1005

The Train Car Coat Rack is 2LI and the Umbrella Rack is 3LI. 

DRD Coat Rack and Umbrella Stand.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
Added information
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

These items have been in the sales before, but they're nicely-made and well worth $25 each if you don't already have them. At Artisan Fantasy you can pick up the 2 LI greenhouse seed caddy. And Muniick is selling the 4 LI webstrap lawn chairs and the three 1 LI flamingoes for $25 per set. And, left over from the weekend sales, this 14 LI Vintage Hanging Garden Bench is still on sale, for $60, PG or A. 

af.jpg

muniick1.jpg

mun2.jpg

• Like 5

After a few requests, I've decided to put my ranch home stable mod up for sale! If anyone was eyeing it, you can find it listed as the Teegle Creek Stone Stables Addon. With much careful editing, I've whittled it down to just 47 LI! 😄

creek stone stables addon.jpg

fjordMane_1471.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

One for kitchen collectors, with a few caveats: for $50 you can pick up either the blush pink or grey corner kitchen at Brocante. All the cabinets linked with sink, stove, fridge are 14 LI out of the box, but I found the counter tops too short for my shortish avatar and resized them up slightly, for a total of 15 LI. There are no animations, except in the 2 LI stool. The units are set as Phantom - if you untick that box you may find yourself not being able to get close to the sink unless you walk several feet above the ground. The LODs on the basket texture are not great, but OK for a small space. The 1 LI wall light is nice, but non-working (you can change the glow amount of the bulb, and probably add your own lighting script). The 1 LI rug has a few color options. The box shelf is 1 LI (for a single shelf). Check your inventory! I discovered that I already had this kitchen in white from an earlier sale.

broc1.jpg

broc2.jpg

broc3.jpg

broc4.jpg

broc5.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

I'm a big fan of Tm:Creation's landscaping, and this 9 LI Asian garden arrangement is new to me, and on sale for $60. But despite the great stated LODs, the bamboo on the left, two non-animated birds, and shrub at the right back are disappointing from even a short distance away. However, you can unlink the parts, remove the bamboo and birds and, if you like, change the texture of the shrub at the right back to 100% transparent, re-link and then wind up with a still-pleasing 7 LI arrangement. (The cherry blossom ground cover is separate and 1 LI.)

tm1.jpg

tm2.jpg

tm3.jpg

• Like 4

These bamboo frame beds are on sale at Merak - the one on the left is 21 LI and the one on the right is 24 LI; looks like you get both versions, PG or A, $60. The bamboo cabinets are 7 LI, $75 per color. Both items have really good LODs. There are also some whimsical sea-related hanging planters - 2 LI each, $75 for the set.

merak1.jpg

merak2.jpg

merak3.jpg

merak4.jpg

• Like 3