modeling/hosting

jeannita0mckay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I am looking for a job as modelling or doing as hosting am not new been here for a good while been busy trying a job that can do never done modelling or hosting before but I am willing to learn anyone willing to teach how. If need a picture of me I am on Flickr and can send links of me But will not do anything in hosting want friendly and safe and do not use voice either. So please show your support plus am good role-playing. 

2 hours ago, SarahKale said:

its sarah not jordan retarded and jordan quit sl *****

Just cause you have a different account with a different name, doesn't make you a different person Jordan. :3 And if you are not really Jordan, I expected to have good exceptional qualities, unlike Jordan. But you guess you failed. I expected too much. :P

1 hour ago, jeannita0mckay said:

Um, anyone else got anything feeling my topic got lost after the mermaid retreat is serious want job as a host so please message me. help me out here do not keep asking money from my friends when earning my own.

Did mermaid retreat asked money from you?

25 minutes ago, karenx0 said:

Did mermaid retreat asked money from you?

I think what she meant was she doesn't want to keep asking her friends for money and wants to earn her own.  It is hard to tell with the lack of punctuation, capital letters and general run on sentences.  FYI to the OP...hosts need a good command of the English language mostly and the ability to be understood by the average person in the venue.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

I think what she meant was she doesn't want to keep asking her friends for money and wants to earn her own.  It is hard to tell with the lack of punctuation, capital letters and general run on sentences.  FYI to the OP...hosts need a good command of the English language mostly and the ability to be understood by the average person in the venue.

I guess models would need a good English speaker too, right?

32 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Depends on the modeling assignment, I'm sure.  But modeling would also require a substantial investment in your avatar.

Hmm, upgraded mesh body and head, new skin, shape and a lot of other stuffs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.