Stockings Applier for Maitreya

Taern905

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My favourite stocking supplier (vendor, creator, etc.) is moving away from making their products for body types to making them only for Omega and Bakes on Mesh.  If anyone can recommend their favourite stocking suppliers for Maitreya, please drop me a notecard inworld (as long as this doesn't violate any terms of service).  Thank you!  (I'll be asking the same for Lelutka cosmetics.)

Edited by Taern905
I want to be notified of replies.

My favourite stocking supplier (vendor, creator, etc.) is moving away from making their products for body types to making them only for Omega and Bakes on Mesh.  If anyone can recommend their favourite stocking suppliers for Maitreya, please drop me a notecard inworld (as long as this doesn't violate any terms of service).  Thank you!  (I'll be asking the same for Lelutka cosmetics.)

Omega works just fine on Maitreya all you need is the Omega system kit for Maitreya, simply pop the system relay hud on your screen and you can apply any omega clothing applier you want.  Simple :)  And I believe there is also a system kit for Lelutka heads as well...  just go to MP and type in Omega System kits and find the ones you need..

The latest versions of Maitreya V5.1 & V5.2 if you want to use the new chest add-on work with BoM and included applier layer attachments so you can still use appliers. If you do make the switch to using BoM you will still be able to shop at your favourite places as they phase out individual body appliers to the more universal Bakes on Mesh. The latest versions of Lelutka heads work with BoM too and you can wear more cosmetic options than appliers allow

9 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The latest versions of Lelutka heads work with BoM too and you can wear more cosmetic options than appliers allow

Just to make sure that there's no misunderstanding: "latest version" as in "the most current update".

All currently available LeLutka heads support BoM, not just the "Evolution" line. 

I wear mesh, but I can certainly see the advantages of an applier.Especially for a garter belt, as there would be no pokethrough with a skirt or dress. Mesh does limit our outfits that way.

43 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Actually, an applier garter belt can very well poke through other pieces of tight fitting clothing, as it sits on another onion layer.

BoM would neatly hug to your body and wouldn't even trigger alpha conflicts.

Thanks!!! I haven't tried a BOM garter belt yet. I have  Maitreya. Any suggestions??? Obviously PM or IM me so we don't violate the TOS.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1386 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.