Help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's no help section on forums so I'm making this here. FAQ's are useless didn't help at all. I'm trying to re-set up a paypal payment method on my new account but not it's working. I keep getting "There was a problem charging your payment method." What do I do I can't figure it out. Do I have to fill out something? I've even done the thing about canceling auto payments and re-enabling it. I've been stumped on this all day and now just getting annoyed.
Please help

Edited by DaFunkapotimus

29 minutes ago, DaFunkapotimus said:

There's no help section on forums so I'm making this here. FAQ's are useless didn't help at all. I'm trying to re-set up a paypal payment method on my new account but not it's working. I keep getting "There was a problem charging your payment method." What do I do I can't figure it out. Do I have to fill out something? I've even done the thing about canceling auto payments and re-enabling it. I've been stumped on this all day and now just getting annoyed.
Please help

do you have enough in teh pay pal to pay for the charge? have you properly added a bank or credit card to your pay pal.

you should be able to link your pay pal to your account in teh account section under either its billing or payment methods..

3 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

do you have enough in teh pay pal to pay for the charge? have you properly added a bank or credit card to your pay pal.

you should be able to link your pay pal to your account in teh account section under either its billing or payment methods..

yeh it's a same Paypal account that had already worked I'm just using it on a new SL account

6 minutes ago, DaFunkapotimus said:

yeh it's a same Paypal account that had already worked I'm just using it on a new SL account

There shouldn't be an issue with using the PayPal account on more than one SL account.  The main issue tends to be the PayPal not being a verified account. 

If it had worked before, and it is still a verified PayPal account, then you probably need to talk with Billing Support.  

Billing Support contact info is in this Knowledge Base article link:

Edited by Moira Timmerman

2 hours ago, DaFunkapotimus said:

There's no help section on forums so I'm making this here.

There's a rather large help section, in fact.  It's called Answers. You'll find that it has several subsections, including one dealing with Linden Dollars(L$).  There is also a good collection of articles in the Knowledge Base (link at the top of this page) that discuss how to go about setting up an account and establishing a verified payment method.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What Moira said, and what Rolig said.

There are also a ton of tutorial videos on YouTube.  Try Torley Linden's channel first.

Plus, there are in world helper groups, some of whom have actual in world locations.  Try Caledon Oxbridge University, New Citizens Inc., New Resident Services/New Resident Island, or Firestorm Help Island.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1402 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.