Does the covenant need to be more restrictive/detailed?

Marianne Little

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Again, this is veering off-topic.

can veer it completely so it falls off a cliff

like !!! Linden Homes owners should only be able to mount stuff in/on their homes that are for sale in the Belli Mole Shop. Everything else is banned !!! bee cause !!! not in theme !!!  Then the moles will get like really rich and be able to get holiday homes in the sultry South Pacific, and a superyatch and a jet and a helo

🐱

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

I wish the building rules were enforced!

Maybe it is so many that AR tasteless builds that does not violate the covenant, that those who do are overlooked. A stressed Linden on speedreading.

Have you sent in an AR?

I don't know how many homes it is in Bellisseria now. 10 000? Support must have a lot to do.

• Like 2

Cross linking from another thread. This is another example of over-bearing / tall building on the water portion of the houseboat plots.
The original thread which sparked this post had something similar but different (a swimming pool on stilts)
So yes, something in the covenant which picks out the water part of houseboat plots for special treatment would be welcome (to me at least!)

5 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

Then you find a good boat spot with open view... And then you have a neighbour who likes plants more... *sighs*

blocked view.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

You're missing the point.  Those are my opinions;  You have different opinions.  Should either of our opinions become the Law of the Land, in the Covenant?  Go back and re-read my post for the answer.

1. midol, 2. fresh tampon, 3. if it's tacky for someone to use security when allowed then it's tacky for you to post anything on this community, or spend any time in SL at all.

• Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.