Jump to content
  • 0
3333Shawn3333

Account on hold and I can't able to get my account back!

Question

My first Second Life account name is Seanyi030303.

My account was basic but I had send the ticket to the LL  but they still didn't reply my message. I was so upset, now I created the new google account to sign in the Second Life I hope this new account would never happen. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recommended Posts

  • 1

Ok lets try this 

Shawn did you delete your first account?  If YOU did then its perfectly ok to start a new account and that is why your original account is on hold (because YOU deleted it)

*waits for clear reply before going any further down this rabbit warren*

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
7 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

Because it send me in inbox gmail in last two days ago it said "your account is cancelled successfully" so, is actually like this when I deleted my first account?

I think that is just referring to the first account YOU cancelled.  Just carry on fine with this new account and forget the old one. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

My first Second Life account name is Seanyi030303.

My account was basic but I had send the ticket to the LL  but they still didn't reply my message. I was so upset, now I created the new google account to sign in the Second Life I hope this new account would never happen. 

 

How long have you waited for a reply?  They might be busy right now.  Did you follow the instructions they sent you in the email to say your account is on hold?  we are just residents here, we can't do anything about your account.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

How long have you waited for a reply?  They might be busy right now.  Did you follow the instructions they sent you in the email to say your account is on hold?  we are just residents here, we can't do anything about your account.

I am don't need help, I just asking, is okay my new account would be fine in the future?

Edited by 3333Shawn3333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

I am don't need help, I just asking, is okay my new account would be fine in the future?

That depends why your account is on hold.  In some instances if theres a serious reason they you can't have another account

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

No, it's not OK.  Making a new account to get around an account hold, suspension, or ban is against the Terms of Service and could get ALL of your accounts banned permanently.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

No, it's not OK.  Making a new account to get around an account hold, suspension, or ban is against the Terms of Service and could get ALL of your accounts banned permanently.

I actually mean I had new email and new password also i had new google account to sign up to Second Life because since that I was first start to joined and I thought they friendly can created the two account but however my two account are hold in two days ago Im stupid. But now I had created the new email and pass. So, don't you see Im using the new account and new email and pass to reply? If I don't why am I reply... i using this account is new. Remember I use the new email and pass to sign up.

But what is the mean "violence"? i didn't do anything mistake??!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

 had created the new email and pass. So, don't you see Im using the new account and new email and pass to reply? If I don't why am I reply... i using this account is new. Remember I use the new email and pass to sign up

and this is not allowed when you get a ban or suspension ( i''m not sure about the on hold as Lindal writes)

new email, new name... it is still you.

 

 

1 hour ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

But what is the mean "violence"? i didn't do anything mistake??!

most likely "violated " .. break the rules
and w'r just residents here, we don't know .. and heared "didn't do it"  too often, we simply do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

But what is the mean "violence"? i didn't do anything mistake??!

nobody on this forum can answer this Shawn, only a Linden can and Linden will not deal with your issue in public on this forum

you  have to continue raising your objections thru the ticket system. And if you are unsatisfied with the Linden response/non-response to your ticket then you can escalate the matter to the real world

link here on how to do this: https://www.lindenlab.com/tos#tos5
 
read carefully sections 5 and 10

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
58 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

nobody on this forum can answer this Shawn, only a Linden can and Linden will not deal with your issue in public on this forum

you  have to continue raising your objections thru the ticket system. And if you are unsatisfied with the Linden response/non-response to your ticket then you can escalate the matter to the real world

link here on how to do this: https://www.lindenlab.com/tos#tos5
 
read carefully sections 5 and 10

 

Thanks you, I understand! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

if you have been banned from using the service,  it would/could be considered ban evasion and can results in termination of this account too.  

How long when they termination?

Edited by 3333Shawn3333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

How long when they termination?

a termination is normally forever.   suspensions are sometimes different rates,  but I have no idea how long suspensions could be for since LL does not post that information.

But account termination if you get that in the email will say you are not allowed to use the service and you are not to signup again with a new account to circumvent that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

a termination is normally forever.   suspensions are sometimes different rates,  but I have no idea how long suspensions could be for since LL does not post that information.

But account termination if you get that in the email will say you are not allowed to use the service and you are not to signup again with a new account to circumvent that.

But what I did wrong with the term??? I didn't do anything wrong in sl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, 3333Shawn3333 said:

But what I did wrong with the term??? I didn't do anything wrong in sl

I would have no idea, I am not Linden Lab employee's I am just a user just like you,  Only LL will have that information.   Just keep checking you're email address and spam folders for information about the account that's locked out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

ehm.. guys stop stirring this up, for now, there's only a "on hold" situation. No termination or ban.
Many "holds" get released within a few days after investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Alwin Alcott said:

ehm.. guys stop stirring this up, for now, there's only a "on hold" situation. No termination or ban.
Many "holds" get released within a few days after investigation.

I know, I was helping to explain what things were being thrown around as best as I could in a manner that seemed helpful :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, bigmoe Whitfield said:

I would have no idea, I am not Linden Lab employee's I am just a user just like you,  Only LL will have that information.   Just keep checking you're email address and spam folders for information about the account that's locked out. 

Nods* I understood, but I forgot to tell you that actually I mistake to click deleted my first account back then, after day later, my last both account was banned . I was going to login however it show up the error which said "Account on hold" and I was like "whats happened?" also I had tried to login the second account which name is Xuanyi it also this too.. because basically I using the same email and pass.

Edited by 3333Shawn3333

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, 3333Shawn3333 said:

Nods* I understood, but I forgot to tell you that actually I mistake to click deleted my first account back then, after day later, my last both account was banned . I was going to login however it show up the error which said "Account on hold" and I was like "whats happened?" also I had tried to login the second account which name is Xuanyi it also this too.. because basically I using the same email and pass.

every account that is deleted by the user goes on Hold .. please dont tell this drama is only about that?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
58 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

every account that is deleted by the user goes on Hold .. please dont tell this drama is only about that?

Not the first time I've seen this.   I think it's mostly confusion because of the written language barrier. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
33 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Ok lets try this 

Shawn did you delete your first account?  If YOU did then its perfectly ok to start a new account and that is why your original account is on hold (because YOU deleted it)

*waits for clear reply before going any further down this rabbit warren*

 

 

Because it send me in inbox gmail in last two days ago it said "your account is cancelled successfully" so, is actually like this when I deleted my first account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I think that is just referring to the first account YOU cancelled.  Just carry on fine with this new account and forget the old one. 

smile* Thank you to explained to me! I am not very cleared in last two days ago. I feel calm now  ^_^ Thanks and hug!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
8 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I think that is just referring to the first account YOU cancelled.  Just carry on fine with this new account and forget the old one. 

smile* Thank you to explained to me! I am not very cleared in last two days ago. I feel calm now  ^_^ Thanks and hug!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Here the message from the gmail inbox, but don't click the link I just show you this message.

Dear ⓢⓔⓐⓝ林,

Your Second Life account has been successfully canceled. You will not be
billed further membership fees for access to Second Life; however Premium
Members will be responsible for Land Use Fees, based on peak usage, until
your account is expired. (Full details on land use fees can be found at:
http://secondlife.com/whatis/landpricing.php) You'll be able to access
Second Life on this account until the actual expiration date of your paid
account: 2020-03-27.

After expiration, we'll put your account into hibernation for 60 days.
We'll hold on to all of your in-world stuff for awhile, so if you
reactivate within 30 days, everything will be pretty much where you left
it. We'll keep your inventory and avatar a bit longer, so if you return
within 60 days you'll still be you!  If you want to reactivate your account
during the 60 day period, you can do so at any time just by visiting
https://secondlife.com/account.  However, there will be a reactivation
charge based on your original account type.

Thanks - we hope to see you back in Second Life,

Linden Lab and the Second Life Team
http://www.secondlife.com

Linden Research, Inc.
945 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
USA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...