Signature Alice female body Hype

Tattooshop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There's a male Alice?

I believe his name is Gianni.

Its an excellent body. It’s on about the third update, the creator is constantly improving it over the past few months, is BoM ready, omega compatible and.....

Completely overshadowed by the Legacy bodies and further slammed into obscurity by the “But who makes clothes for it” question. You’d be taking a risk getting it as the support isn’t where it should be and it doesn’t seem like creators are really adding any bodies to their lists, if anything...at this point, they’re dropping bodies.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I knew there was a Gianni - and a Geralt.

It was just the way the OP was phrased that made it sound like they were asking about a male Alice - not about other male bodies by the same creator.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Its an excellent body. It’s on about the third update, the creator is constantly improving it over the past few months, is BoM ready, omega compatible and.....

Completely overshadowed by the Legacy bodies and further slammed into obscurity by the “But who makes clothes for it” question. You’d be taking a risk getting it as the support isn’t where it should be and it doesn’t seem like creators are really adding any bodies to their lists, if anything...at this point, they’re dropping bodies.

Hi! Thank you for answer! :)

Yeah, I think Signature is the best for males for today. But I cant tell it overshadowed or slammed, it shines in all glory! :D

I can only say about the Alice that I tried the demo, it has all the same options as in the male version, the price is acceptable, but really I have not yet seen clothes for it. the omega system certainly works. but walking without clothes is not an option. probably because it’s new. I am waiting for updates, clothes and it would be cool if they finally made arms and legs connected to the body, like Maiteya. :)

Cheers!

46 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

further slammed into obscurity by the “But who makes clothes for it” question. You’d be taking a risk getting it as the support isn’t where it should be and it doesn’t seem like creators are really adding any bodies to their lists, if anything...at this point, they’re dropping bodies.

in my experience there are no bodies more supported than Jake and Gianni

1 hour ago, janetosilio said:

Since this time last year it has gained some support no where near the levels of the male bodies i have seen it replace some other body rigs. based on things i've been buying it's been shoes that include Alice i think i might only have one or two clothing items that include Alice

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes you'r right .. strange the male does get more ;) mostly the opposite

It’s not really strange. It came out right after the TMP Legacy body. The female market is flooded with bodies...that sounds strange. 

Most creators support a couple of bodies. That is Maitreya, Belleza Freya (specifically Freya) and Slink Hourglass (specifically Hourglass). I could list all of the other female bodies, but the list is pretty looong. Then Legacy came out and it started taking some market share from the other bodies. So much that some creators have dropped either Freya or Hourglass or both for Legacy. 

After all of that....then Alice came out. Lightning usually doesn’t strike twice like that in SL. It is a really good body though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I knew there was a Gianni - and a Geralt.

It was just the way the OP was phrased that made it sound like they were asking about a male Alice - not about other male bodies by the same creator.

When you see posts like this just remember mercury is in retrograde!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

When you see posts like this just remember mercury is in retrograde!

When I see a post like this, I remember a proverb - a monkey that searches for fleas from others is usually the most flea! :D

Hype? What hype? 

I only knew about it cos I was helping a friend buy and fit a Geralt body, and happened to see it in the store. I did pick up a demo and try it; it's a lovely body, much nicer shape than Maitreya, but it doesn't fit any clothes that I could find, and there's no flat chest mod that works with it, so into the trash it went.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Tattooshop said:

Please share your impressions! Is it as good as the male version? :)

my impressions on alice is pretty good, saw some nice alice 'body type' photo in signature discord, probably getting it someday

gianni is pretty popular, due to the muscular shape, got a lot of compliments even when i dress as per normal t-shirts, short pants and slippers lol

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.