Serious problem with Tillia - cant get a real person to look into it

akira Sachin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Alright so i tried cashing out and i was greeted by a message that they need my personal info again, i assume they just wanna renew it, but they wont accept my info and they keep ignoring what im writing to them and copy pasting me the same message over and over, what can i do to contact a real person and not a spam bot?

The issue being, all my utilities and bank stuff are done through the internet, the only utility bill i receive is for water and that doesnt show my name on it, just my address and my utility payer number, i do not own a vehicle or drivers license, i do not own a landline and i do not reverie any other bills through the mail, why cant they cross reference the new info im giving them with the old info they already have?

Can i just take pictures of my computer monitor with my utility accounts open and showing my information? and how can i get a real person to look into my ticket?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, akira Sachin said:

Alright so i tried cashing out and i was greeted by a message that they need my personal info again, i assume they just wanna renew it, but they wont accept my info and they keep ignoring what im writing to them and copy pasting me the same message over and over, what can i do to contact a real person and not a spam bot?

The issue being, all my utilities and bank stuff are done through the internet, the only utility bill i receive is for water and that doesnt show my name on it, just my address and my utility payer number, i do not own a vehicle or drivers license, i do not own a landline and i do not reverie any other bills through the mail, why cant they cross reference the new info im giving them with the old info they already have?

Can i just take pictures of my computer monitor with my utility accounts open and showing my information? and how can i get a real person to look into my ticket?

I have the same problem. Luckily i do have one that sends receipts to email, my internet provider. Could you maybe request such a receipt from your internet provider, or some other utility? Or maybe you can download it somewhere on their websites?

9 hours ago, akira Sachin said:

yes, but the id card doesnt have my address on it

LL sometimes still thinks we correspondend with companies using smoke signals .. and little strange, all LL correspondence comes with general unprotected email.

If i would have to do it, my utility bills have a sortlike problem .. they do have my adress, but not my name, my phone's subsciption luckely send a bill with all info upon request ( and little payment for the extra work)

I just unticked paperless statements on my bank website in anticipation of them requesting more information when I cash out this month.  I have my passport, drivers license, water bill though that is from May last year and soon a bank statement.  I hope somewhere within all that I am covered for what they will need.  I have a headache thinking about it.  

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I just unticked paperless statements on my bank website in anticipation of them requesting more information when I cash out this month.  I have my passport, drivers license, water bill though that is from May last year and soon a bank statement.  I hope somewhere within all that I am covered for what they will need.  I have a headache thinking about it.  

As far as I know (talking to others with issues on processing credit to Paypal) that OLD water bill won't work.  I am pretty sure that the instructions say that it has to be from within a much shorter time period (like the last three months maybe - not sure).  So better get another bill somehow. Maybe contacting a utility department and asking them to send a paper copy to you NOW would be a good idea. 

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Hi All!

I am sorry that you are having this issue.  I am unable to personally assist with resolving the issue but do have a suggestion.

Check your online account for whatever utility you are using. 

Many paperless accounts will still "print" a statement/bill and link it to your account. You may be able to pull up that statement and make a copy, or print a hard copy that can be used if it shows your name and address on it. 

For instance, my internet service provider lets me know each month when my "bill" is ready and I can go to their web site and view and print out a copy of the bill, if necessary, that is a digital copy of what they would have mailed to me, so it has my name and address on it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dakota Linden said:

Hi All!

I am sorry that you are having this issue.  I am unable to personally assist with resolving the issue but do have a suggestion.

Check your online account for whatever utility you are using. 

Many paperless accounts will still "print" a statement/bill and link it to your account. You may be able to pull up that statement and make a copy, or print a hard copy that can be used if it shows your name and address on it. 

For instance, my internet service provider lets me know each month when my "bill" is ready and I can go to their web site and view and print out a copy of the bill, if necessary, that is a digital copy of what they would have mailed to me, so it has my name and address on it. 

Thanks for the advice, would it work if i just took screenshots of the bill? printing it out and taking a picture of it sounds rather redundant.

Edited by akira Sachin

• Moderators
2 hours ago, akira Sachin said:

Thanks for the advice, would it work if i just took screenshots of the bill? printing it out and taking a picture of it sounds rather redundant.

Hi!

You would need to ask Tilia if they can accept an image or photograph of the information.  

I did but it doesnt look like the tickets are being handled by humans, but i think one of the things i submitted did the trick because now i got a different message saying that its being processed instead of the same message being repeated.

Edit: Yes looks like i can withdraw money again, what i did is hold up my water bill up to my computer screen showing my utility account information and utility number and drawn read lines to the numbers and addresses on the paper bill and screen.

Edited by akira Sachin

Good luck on the "processing."

My account was  approved with LL just at they switched over ... then again with Tilia and approved about 9 months ago ...and now have to do again, Submitted it three days ago and I still...waiting...

At the same time I was fully approved - electronically -for a new mortgage inside 15 minutes. 

I understand verification but really is a coherent and efficient system too much to ask for?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1514 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.