Jump to content

Crazy dreams. . .


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I once had a dream where hobbits were being shot out of catapults at the walls of Mordor to knock them down so dancing Dwarves in tights could invade and have sex with pink Orcs while the Elves played music on harps and horns and such.

Since that night, 30 years ago, I have never combined reading an entire book of the LotR trilogy in one night while binging on Taco Bell with dropping acid.

I can still hear the hobbits singing Beethoven's 9th as they splat on the walls...

Edited by Tolya Ugajin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

I can still hear the hobbits singing Beethoven's 9th as they splat on the walls...

But but nobody sang in the ninth.  The Yankee's still had 3 more outs and they would win the game. . . Beethoven 0 Yankees 146.  I've said enough.

Just horrible dreams!  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2020 at 8:06 AM, Dano Seale said:

This was my favourite joke back in school. 1968 was such a carefree year for kids!

I'm glad you got the joke.  I'm sure you laughed as hard back then as you did now. 

 

Or you are posting to let all of us know it took you this long to get the joke.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Storm Clarence said:

I'm glad you got the joke.  I'm sure you laughed as hard back then as you did now. 

 

Or you are posting to let all of us know it took you this long to get the joke.

Outside of the US, we don't "laugh" at such "corny AF" things, we just roll our eyes.  🙄
No mate, Was just saying that that was the last year anyone found that "joke" remotely funny and when it should have died out!  😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dano Seale said:

Outside of the US, we don't "laugh" at such "corny AF" things, we just roll our eyes🙄
No mate, Was just saying that that was the last year anyone found that "joke" remotely funny and when it should have died out!  😉

I'll give you a kudo for being the new self-appointed official British SL forum Humor Police. (eye rolls) 

Book 'em Dano  (Do you see what I did there)

I guess if you didn't find it funny perhaps you should have flipped the page, but you preferred to call me on it which made me laugh even harder. 

How come you didn't add to the thread by posting some of your humor?  Oh, I forgot you are the Humor Police. 

Edited by Storm Clarence
more humor
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Storm Clarence said:

Book 'em Dano  (Do you see what I did there)

Yeah I saw mate. In fact I've seen that more times than your "marshmallow" joke over the years....which is saying something. (Also, he was 'Danno' in that show. Different spelling see?)
 

 

1 hour ago, Storm Clarence said:

I guess if you didn't find it funny perhaps you should have flipped the page,

'Boredom' - a terrible thing at times ain't it?
 

 

1 hour ago, Storm Clarence said:

How come you didn't add to the thread by posting some of your humor? 

Because apparently I'd already done enough - "but you preferred to call me on it which made me laugh even harder."  Doesn't take much effort with some folk! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...