only body alpha?

slimepit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Some bodies come supplied with the appropriate alpha, it's also very easy to make one. I don't see any in my inventory that's transferable, but here's a tutorial for how to make one (you don't have to use it for the same purpose as in the tutorial).

• Thanks 1

Pretty sure my Maitreya body has one. Helpful tip, though: if your body doesn't, grab a demo from just about any other mesh body. It'll probably have a fully functioning body alpha layer in it. Drag it from the demo folder into your mesh body folder and delete the demo folder. (It shouldn't matter if the demo is for a male or female body; an alpha layer is an alpha layer.)

You may also have one in your library. 

Edited by Ariel Vuissent

On 2/18/2020 at 6:19 AM, Orwar said:

Some bodies come supplied with the appropriate alpha, it's also very easy to make one. I don't see any in my inventory that's transferable, but here's a tutorial for how to make one (you don't have to use it for the same purpose as in the tutorial).

Well, I've found my lunch hour viewing for the day!  There's a Dead Dollz dress I have that hits just between two alpha cuts.  Aggravating.  In fact, one of my motivations for going BoM was to make a proper alpha for that sucker so I can wear it without my legs clipping through the back when I do anything other than, say, stand absolutely still.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Well, I've found my lunch hour viewing for the day!  There's a Dead Dollz dress I have that hits just between two alpha cuts.  Aggravating.  In fact, one of my motivations for going BoM was to make a proper alpha for that sucker so I can wear it without my legs clipping through the back when I do anything other than, say, stand absolutely still.

I think I have that dress. 🤔

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.