VAW Vag Help

vixiestardust

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Search Query:  images AND Scylla AND nightmares

Pff, no need - I just skim through your nightmares whenever I haunt you at night. 😈

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

If this is the one I believe it is, my one alt with Maitreya grabbed that to test and on closeup I find seams / a slight gap around it.

And...

If you need this kind of product chances are you will also be doing a lot of closeups there...

Will have to see if there's been an update.

I don't have that issue, my current version is 2.3 and fits fine albeit I need to make my skin match as changed skins since last using! :D 

On 2/20/2020 at 8:02 PM, Orwar said:

The Session demo doesn't seem to contain the 'thing' itself, but just the HUD and a system layer and an applier.

If I remember well, they accidentally made the demo deliver you a box you need to rezz in world again and from that get the demo. If that makes sense... been a while, and I had some wine.

17 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

If I remember well, they accidentally made the demo deliver you a box you need to rezz in world again and from that get the demo. If that makes sense... been a while, and I had some wine.

Glomps Zeta for being alive!

Yeah I think I did have to unpack it twice, but I couldn't find the bit itself? Maybe I missed something.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1521 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.