Any new, or still active grid wide games?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A long bit ago, I played a grid wide game called assassin's grid, but over time it fell away. I liked the game personaly. and it was fun claiming lands, and merit's acros the grid. But since it closed down I havent been able to find anything like it. even grid wide games that match it. So my question is simply.

Does anyone know of any current good grid wide games? and if so can you point me in the right derection, I am sure others would injoy the information as well.

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2020 at 3:47 AM, Lewis Luminos said:

Get The Freight Out is grid-wide and active. I haven't played it myself yet, but I've been considering it.

It's a good 'game', I've tried most vehicles... and challenges of 'trying' to drive around SL Grid highways & byways (and space-stations!). They seem to participate in activities with Driver's Of SL group too, all very active. Alot done with music streaming too... MTFB (  Music To Fly By ) radio. They have weekly (sponsored) Grid Drive challenges... I done a few, are fun.. and I got a FREEBIE car from last week's sponsor!

There's some smaller region things I'm checking out... Racer's Island for one. I use it to practice my driving. I think they do have regular 'races', dunno schedule yet. I've just been going for the empty tracks. 

And just found that Firestorm has a freebie Golf Course... only 5 holes tho.

I've created a Pool Hall on a parcel of mainland.. that REALLY SMALL, but I luv the billiard tables (see my Picks). Tables are set for FREE play right now. 

Those are 'games' I'm finding to play inworld now tho.. that I have MORE time spend inworld. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 2/1/2020 at 12:08 PM, Dragon Cooperstone said:

A long bit ago, I played a grid wide game called assassin's grid, but over time it fell away. I liked the game personaly. and it was fun claiming lands, and merit's acros the grid. But since it closed down I havent been able to find anything like it. even grid wide games that match it. So my question is simply.

Does anyone know of any current good grid wide games? and if so can you point me in the right derection, I am sure others would injoy the information as well.

If you like competitive fishing and are not into it for money I would suggest [N-O] Grid Wide Sport Fishing https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/N-O-Grid-Wide-Sport-Fishing-Game/16708986

Web pages with current and past contest standings:
http://fishing.web-community.uk

You can fish anywhere you want. So if you like hanging out at Blake sea, at home...where ever...you can burn some time competing. 

Very competitive group and resets weekly.  You don't earn lindens but you do get cool trophies for weekly top rank or biggest catch. It can be very addictive but only fun if you are actually competing that week to collect trophies. A rod is only L100   and that is all you will every need. Have fun.

bigcatch.PNG

Edited by Nichiren Dinzeo
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been doing the SML gym circuit.  It started when I was searching for a gym to take a photo, I saw the info on the wall, picked it up and had a go.  It's free to play; you need to join the group (also free) to obtain the HUD (but you don't need to stay in the group to continue playing). The basic concept is that you work out on the special gym equipment to increase your strength and experience. There are also supplements that you collect or buy with in-game currency, which you can use to temporarily improve your strength, stamina or recovery time. There are lucky-letter boards and daily items given away at each gym and they are different at each one, so you might one to visit a few each day. It takes about 30 minutes to complete a daily workout schedule but you can carry on for longer if you wish.

It's very much a solo game based on personal development, and it seems like most players will play alone and not get involved in chatting with others, so if you're looking for a social or co-operative game SML is probably not for you. And a lot (though not all) gyms are on Adult land. If you visit the HQ at Flexington Heights, you'll find a board on the wall with landmarks to all the gyms in the network.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Denzio has a great idea but I never got a mounted fish doin any of the fishing (gold hunt has fishing just click the huds arrow and it changes to fishing hud all in one)

some give you items like 7Seas and all the farm systems fishing but again like many who read this IDK what you consider a grid wide game. any rp system that has farming might do as all the farm systems now have fishing but one.

so look up Arora, G&S, and DFS (newest and most contemporary looking) I never got to play WW but I will post links over the week to help you decide if its what your looking for.

but they is not a fighting games the first do allow for fighting and weapons to be made but I am not an expert.--Please search my posts I will post more about all these-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1374 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.