Floating tree on Linden Owned Land

EsmeEmmery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, I just moved into one of the new Bellisseria Victorian Linden Houses. I have a tree behind my house that is floating in the air. It is a Linden owned tree and is on public land between my lot and my neighbor's lot. How do I go about getting someone at Linden Lab to fix this?

Floating Tree_001.jpg

• Like 1

Initially I think much of the stuff is auto-rezzed. Then they go around and manually tweak.

No one can catch everything. So yeah file a ticket on it.

Back in the old days we would 'abuse report' Governor Linden for these 'violations'... For some reason they never banned that guy despite all the litter he left all over SL. :P

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Why not put a SLURL to the goofy lamp post in your thread? If a mole happens to wander through the forums and sees it, he might fix it in his spare time.  If moles have spare time, I mean.

Well it can't hurt, lol. The tree trunk is in Myopia Falls, the lamp post is just over the boundary http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Arabella/171/5/25  🙂

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, EsmeEmmery said:

How do I send in a ticket to support?

Go to the top of the forum page - the main forum page or any sub-forum (not within a thread) and then look on the right side of the page, beside the thread list. 

image.png.ad37439b2330893b50f9fd9bfc59d924.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
typo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, EsmeEmmery said:

How do I send in a ticket to support?

Again, as I suggested earlier, you might be able to save yourself some trouble by including a SLURL to your problem tree here.  Lindens and moles do wander through here every once in a while, but they can't guess where the tree is if all you post is a picture of it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.