๐ŸŽ Bellisseria Gift Hunt Round II ๐ŸŽ

Patch Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

This one really is a challenge! So I'll give this hint for others, in Patch's own words - I will emphasize the parts you need to focus on:

So, a big thing, a little thing, and a "hard-effort" (related to that thing)

Hopefully this doesn'tย get me a Patch-Plonk on the top of my head. :D

thanks

ย 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/2/2019 at 10:17 AM, roseelvira said:

i was not able to find the first round either ,ย  or thisย  ,,,,, sad face ,,,,,ย 

ย 

On 11/2/2019 at 10:37 AM, Raspberry Crystal said:

Me neither!ย 

LOL, I learned years ago that hunts and I donโ€™t get along, so I donโ€™t bother. But they are fun to read about.

ย 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sometimes it helps to read this thread, pick out people who obviously FOUND it and ask them inworld for a hint or two ;)

ย 

Thank you Leora, that is exactly what I ended up doing, and I found it.ย  Thank you for the post.ย  Have a wonderful day.

Edited by Willy Scribe
  • Thanks 1

I don't like to ask for help but having spent three hours searching the four 'candles' (classic Two Ronnies sketch there for those in the UK! ๐Ÿ˜„) that I have thus far found and investigated I can feel the will to live beginning to drain from my perfectly formed Lara body. Indeed it has crashed twice having filled its cache from flying round the continent inadvertently setting off several Linden Homes Security Systems along the way (sorry!!!!!). Fortunately the not so perfect body behind Evarne was there to pick up the pieces.

If someone were to be able to just advise if it is at one of the places I have been to (will say in IM) I would be grateful. I started at the place Patch posted on his Flikr and set off in the direction he was facing for my long journey.

On a lighter note, I have now reached Land's End and the very last home I have come to in my 'candle' search I have decided to exercise squatters rights. That means it is mine, yes? ... ๐Ÿ˜

Absolutely gorgeous! What beautiful work, and with a sunset too.

sspe355.jpg

• Like 3

• 7 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1342 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.