clubs/music venues.

Lyric Bayn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know how to add things to quick preferences, sorry if I didn't make that clear. I still don't want to have to change a setting every single time I get to a new spot, it's rather pointless when I can just avoid situations where it would be necessary. I modify my behavior for the world, I don't expect the world to modify for me :) (that was the point I was trying to get at, though not very clearly I see)

There's something I also didn't make clear...there is a very good reason why adjusting things all the time, even in quick preferences can be problematic for me. It might not be for others, so thank you for that as well, I forgot that very important thank you.  I can't see what you all can see-and that affects what I can and cannot do with ease :) 

Edited by Tari Landar

I'm sorry. A lot of people aren't even aware they can add to Quick Prefs. Your post gave me the impression you were one that wasn't. 

I understand. I don't like having to constantly change hover height and half the time I don't bother unless my feet are buried up to my ankles.  It gets to be a PITA after a while and my eyesight is steadily failing. I'd rather it be my hearing. I could stand not hearing because I already have hearing loss, but, I couldn't stand to not be able to see.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm sorry. A lot of people aren't even aware they can add to Quick Prefs. Your post gave me the impression you were one that wasn't. 

I understand. I don't like having to constantly change hover height and half the time I don't bother unless my feet are buried up to my ankles.  It gets to be a PITA after a while and my eyesight is steadily failing. I'd rather it be my hearing. I could stand not hearing because I already have hearing loss, but, I couldn't stand to not be able to see.

I'm just learning about QUICK PREFS for about a month or so...so thanks much!  

There should be an easier way to turn on and off gestures with the click of a button because sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.  (Sorry, old America candy bar commercial - one has nuts, the other doesn't).  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

There should be an easier way to turn on and off gestures with the click of a button because sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't.  (Sorry, old America candy bar commercial - one has nuts, the other doesn't).  

Almond Joy's got nutz, Mounds don't.

I love almonds. Both have raw coconut.

YUCK!

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, FairreLilette said:

see what happens when you are not in world much...... idk what quick prefs are I swear I feel like  nut.. I mean noob.

19 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Here ya go!

And to add to the conversation, I keep my speakers off all the time, but if I'm at a party/club having fun, even though I'm not listening to the music, of *course* I tip the DJ, etc. They are working and creating the atmosphere that's bringing in the crowd that I'm enjoying, and there are expenses behind all of that (land rental/tier, stream rental fee, etc.)  It doesn't have to be a huge tip! Any tip helps, I am sure. 

If you don't like being asked for tips, find another place to go. So simple.

peacock.jpg.835e9f47a446f4b6fe7d9674261d79b9.jpg

sure thing boss, eye rolls billions upon billions.

Well, I was gonna call out Lyric for trolling, but after reading through the thread, she's got a point.

But, if it was me, and I could not hear the music at a club...I wouldn't be going to clubs.  I mean, you lose 80% of the experience!  Get your music/media stream issues fixed!

Then go, and enjoy yourself.  If you run into someone annoying...and that could be a DJ or a hostess...well, that's what the Mute button's for.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.