Pre owned Homes

Kat Shadow

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As more homes are built, more abandons will happen and that means it's not just Mon, Wed, & Fri that someone trying for a home in Bellisseria can look forward to. IMO, one should try for them, but take it easy. Have patience sure, but never hurts to just try refreshing now and again as you idly do other things online. Literally all the Bellisseria homes that my wife & myself have caught have been abandons, even the first one my wife caught 2 weeks after the initial release & thank you deeply to whomever left them for whatever reasons they moved on. One person's perfect fit (I think our homes are beyond lovely in their views of water or mountains) is another person's meh, so have hope and have fun.

• Like 12

This is very true, I caught many first releases, but almost all let them go. Just wasn't the right fit. I did keep the perfect houseboat and stayed on the look out for the perfect home and I just got it! Waterview both sides, cornerplot, grassplot, rocks, stairs to my house, green fenced in garden and even butterflies! Also a full view  @Beth Macbain houseboat :D

So also a thank you to whomever left it ♥

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You're gonna sell tickets, right? xD

Good lord, I'll actually have to do something now that isn't completely boring!

I spent like 8 hours yesterday just sitting on the back of my boat doing absolutely nothing. My bikini was nice, though.

• Like 5

Who wants a preowned one? I want a shiny new one in a fantastic water front location on a corner lot with trees, flowers, a moat and a fire breathing dragon instead of the standard security box thingy. Also, it should have stilts that can raise it up 100m when the stuff around me gets too deep. 

• Haha 12

20 minutes ago, anthonytorino said:

and to think I put another teacher in the buddha center for talks while I have been off playing Zoo Tycoon and Elder Scrolls online on xbox one X. I put a cardboard cutout of me upstairs. Think anyone will notice?

I didn't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

As more homes are built, more abandons will happen and that means it's not just Mon, Wed, & Fri that someone trying for a home in Bellisseria can look forward to. IMO, one should try for them, but take it easy. Have patience sure, but never hurts to just try refreshing now and again as you idly do other things online. Literally all the Bellisseria homes that my wife & myself have caught have been abandons, even the first one my wife caught 2 weeks after the initial release & thank you deeply to whomever left them for whatever reasons they moved on. One person's perfect fit (I think our homes are beyond lovely in their views of water or mountains) is another person's meh, so have hope and have fun.

My home is an abandoned home on the water front, just above Quartz Lake. A beautiful view! 

Cian's parcel, that the Bellis Blues Cafe sits on, was also an abandoned home. It sits on a bluff overlooking the ocean and rows of houseboats below. The perfect location!  We like it so much, that Cian gave up trying for a houseboat.  Pre-owned homes

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1739 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.