kali Wylder

how did you learn there were discussion forums?

I came for the information then stayed when I realised that never before had I stumbled into such a goldmine of "People who are wrong on the internet" :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

@KanryDrago I laughed not just at your comment, but at your title, because I read it as Professional Blackberry Juggler and was fascinated for the millisecond it took for me to realise that I read it incorrectly. That may be the answer to the meaning of strife, incorrectly processing groupings of letters :D

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Few years ago I've been looking for some scripting stuff in LSL portal and by accident clicked on blogs/forums link, I believe. The "ooooh so many people hell no!" introvert's gene activated and I've escaped into the hole I've peeked out from. ~ But, observed the forums occasionally since then, knowing about their existence. Plus Grid Status linked to posts here and there. Just recently started to flood post on them for real. :P

Edited by panterapolnocy

I was google searching for an avatar issue and a helpful result led me to the forums. Simple as that.