Scanning for tracker (deploy mode)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I rezzed something on my land and if I place some of the items in the box, they have a floating message above them that says "scanning for tracker (deploy mode)". I tried re-rezzing the original box and get the same thing. How does one remove that?

1 hour ago, Rhiannon108 said:

I rezzed something on my land and if I place some of the items in the box, they have a floating message above them that says "scanning for tracker (deploy mode)". I tried re-rezzing the original box and get the same thing. How does one remove that?

mostly by stopping the rezz procedure with clicking "done" or "finish" in the rezz box menu

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
10 minutes ago, Sali Jules said:

Thanks, but not very useful, since I have the same problem

Is the rez box still out? Click on that box and choose the option that will complete the build, eg "Done". Then the script messages will go away and you can delete the rez box and leave your completed build out.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sali Jules said:

Thanks, but not very useful, since I have the same problem

You've used a rez-box to rez a build, and failed to click "Finish/Save". If the rez-box is still out, click it and select Finish or Save from the menu. If you aleady deleted the rez-box, delete the whole build, then get the rez box out again and re-rez the build.

• Like 1

That damn text. See it everywhere. It's so powerful it burns through walls.

My landlady left builds on vacant plots like this, it took some asking to get her to press the "done" or "finish" whatever it is button on the rez box so it would stop being visible through my walls.

Edited by AmeliaJ08

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.