Genus Ears Help!

Oeasiz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think so. Hiding the ears is probably intended mainly for headwear or hair that will cover the holes, or putting a third party ear over the holes. As far as I can see, there's no mesh face beneath the ear.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Soul sells omega enabled ear patches... not perfect but best solution I have for now.

That.

Make your ears the smallest as possible on your shape, it will shrink the size of hole and those ear plugs should be enough to cover the rest.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/16/2019 at 11:03 AM, Fionalein said:

Soul sells omega enabled ear patches... not perfect but best solution I have for now.

Marketplace did not give me any result for ear patches, only for eye patches. Crap search. It is too many stores where Soul is part of the name to help me. Is it an inworld store only?

On 4/16/2019 at 1:37 AM, Oeasiz said:

Hi! 

I was wondering if anybody knows a way to remove the ears on the Genus Heads, but cover up the hole it leaves? 

Thank you!

You can't cover up the hole unless you make your own prim attachment to cover it, but if you shrink your ear size to zero, it will be small enough that third-party ears will cover them.

They did make an announcement in their group recently that the next updates will not have a hole when you hide the ears, but whether that update will apply to the free head or not, I don't know. I suspect it probably won't.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.