What happened to my honor?

Cali Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think it is just confusing rank titles.

With no advancement you are "Honored Resident" and there is a couple other "Resident" titles that maybe rely on being premium or not, or how long you have been here.

I got the "Member" advancement too... its not a demotion.... I think it just arrives to you when you get more than 3 kudos.

Cali.. tsk.. tsk... Do you know how difficult it is to be honourable? I mean I have to behave HONOURABLE aaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll the time! Now that they finally made me 'just a member' , I can finally act not so honourable... back to tree climbing, I will! :matte-motes-evil-invert: 

Sylvia & All ,

Thanks!  and sorry it took me so long to get back and respond!   I've been going a little nuts on the real life side lately.

I did find the pm after the fact,  and yes - I do believe they consider this a promotion.  lol .....  I miss my honor.

No worries ~  Like Val said,  my friends still love me! 

005701cac5f9$6535be70$B2F79E72.gif

Funny you should mention that, Cali. I was pointing a friend to a thread on the Forum the other day (she doesn't look at the Forums normally) and she commented that she wouldn't want to be just a 'Member' but an 'Honored Member'. Those who know me will find it impossible to believe that I refrained from making any 'member' jokes whatever.

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Funny you should mention that, Cali. I was pointing a friend to a thread on the Forum the other day (she doesn't look at the Forums normally) and she commented that she wouldn't want to be just a 'Member' but an 'Honored Member'. Those who know me will find it impossible to believe that I refrained from making any 'member' jokes whatever.

hahahahaha!!!!!

Oh thank you - I needed a laugh!

I don't know how you resisted!!

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4719 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.