Transferring funds to Paypal etc

kayjayuk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a sum of US $ in my Tilia account and want to move them to my Paypal account it being the most convenient.  I have reached the 'Process Credit' page and the correct balance that I own is shown at the bottom. The problem I have is that the button is 'greyed out' or 'oranged out' to be pedantic :) but basically I can't click it. Is there something else I need to do or is it just that I can't withdraw the amount, maybe to small ? too large ? I don't know ... it's just over $144 if that helps anyone.

Someone please help me ! I want to close the account. I had another though of transferring the sum to someone else, is that possible?

Thanks everyone .... Kayjay

Edited by kayjayuk
spelling error

10 answers to this question

Don't worry, I've solved it. I've been a total idiot, I hadn't told the system where I wanted to withdraw to, just needed to click 'Change' to select my Paypal account and the button was then active.

Sorry for wasting your time, I feel a proper dumb idiot now :) 

Thank you very much for spending time answering my question, it is appreciated honestly !

Kayjay

The funds are in my Tilia account as I sold several thousand L$ to convert it to US$ ready to withdraw into my Paypal so I assume they are in US$ or at least it says Tilia account US$ and then next to the amount it says  USD 144 Balance. All that info is on the same Process Credit page.

My Paypal account is definitely verified, I've had it since 2000 and verified it many years ago, I've also been using it to pay my LL quarterly membership fees.

I was thinking of giving it to my wife who has an account and she could then just pay me the true sum and then use the balance in her normal day to day usage leaving me free to close my account.

I don't have any thoughts about laundering, in fact I hadn't thought about the legal side of it at all but now you say it it can obviously be a problem, I should just leave that idea alone. So I'm left with getting the button to activate and allow me to withdraw to my Paypal account, it's strange why it won't allow it at the moment. Any more thoughts?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kayjayuk said:

I have a sum of US $ in my Tilia account and want to move them to my Paypal account it being the most convenient.  I have reached the 'Process Credit' page and the correct balance that I own is shown at the bottom. The problem I have is that the button is 'greyed out' or 'oranged out' to be pedantic :) but basically I can't click it. Is there something else I need to do or is it just that I can't withdraw the amount, maybe to small ? too large ? I don't know ... it's just over $144 if that helps anyone.

Someone please help me ! I want to close the account. I had another though of transferring the sum to someone else, is that possible?

Thanks everyone .... Kayjay

do you hve a  verified paypal account? if not... verify it.

do you have a active payment method? ...in other words: did you ever buy L$? ... if not, you have to buy a litle sum of L$ to activate it and after 30 days it will be open for proces credit.

47 minutes ago, kayjayuk said:

I had another though of transferring the sum to someone else, is that possible?

i can't recommend to do that, to use the other as bank, that's not allowed and can bring you both in serious trouble with LL.
As gift it's of course no problem..but if you already have USD you'll have to buy L$ for it before it's possible to transfer.
Always keep in mind that transfering bigger amounts without clear origin/reason or never done such things before on your account. can be raise red lights for money laundering, LL will have a close look at you in that case.

Edited by Ethan Paslong

The funds are in my Tilia account as I sold several thousand L$ to convert it to US$ ready to withdraw into my Paypal so I assume they are in US$ or at least it says Tilia account US$ and then next to the amount it says  USD 144 Balance. All that info is on the same Process Credit page.

My Paypal account is definitely verified, I've had it since 2000 and verified it many years ago, I've also been using it to pay my LL quarterly membership fees.

I was thinking of giving it to my wife who has an account and she could then just pay me the true sum and then use the balance in her normal day to day usage leaving me free to close my account.

I don't have any thoughts about laundering, in fact I hadn't thought about the legal side of it at all but now you say it it can obviously be a problem, I should just leave that idea alone. So I'm left with getting the button to activate and allow me to withdraw to my Paypal account, it's strange why it won't allow it at the moment. Any more thoughts?

On 12/3/2019 at 7:25 AM, cobra Elton said:

c'est pas claire tillia et segond life est pas claire non plus et je pense que le premier a blanchire de l'argent ses surement sl et non les utilisateur ... aucune explication nul par et segond life ses pas le plus vite a répondre

Mind retyping?  as I'm not able to make much sense of it and I even tried google to help.    I'd love to be able to help point you in the direction you need.    Knowing I think Lindal did that already.

Hi everyone!

So, I got back on SL after being months away and saw that Tilia is a new thing in here if you want to convert your L$ to real money on your bank account.

I had 2000 L$ that I want to put it on my card as real money, I went through this Tilia informations request and filled them up but gave up when I saw how many documents I need to upload etc.

My question is- Can I get those Lindens back on my LL account and how? I suppose they are "stuck" now on that Tilia thing.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Cheers XXX

11 minutes ago, DoloresD said:

My question is- Can I get those Lindens back on my LL account and how?

Well, you can always buy L$ with them again.  Or you can simply supply the documents, if they have asked for them, and cash out your USD balance as you planned.  You can't send them to your credit card, of course, but you never could before either. You can only send the cash to your PayPal account.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, DoloresD said:

2000 L$ that I want to put it on my card as real money,

think that's not possible, unless rules changed, the lowest to process in the past was 10 USD after fees, 2000 L$ is in itself already less than that amount.

39 minutes ago, DoloresD said:

My question is- Can I get those Lindens back on my LL account and how? I suppose they are "stuck" now on that Tilia thing.

i think you'r right.. as soon you use Tilia you'r only option is to give your information.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.