Cheap stores?

Yuwerly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Yuwerly said:

?Does anyone know any good stores with cheap prices? For everything, except furniture.

Thanks ?

What is "cheap"  to you?  what style of clothes?  Which body for?   many questions  :)  but helps us give suggestions 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

What is "cheap"  to you? 

Precisely this. Cheap to me means low-quality. Inexpensive to me means high-quality, lower-than-expected pricing.

Try GAS - they have awesome stuff, fits really well on Belleza, Tonic, and Slink (I don't have a Maitreya, but no reason to think otherwise) and their pricing is amazingly low when compared to similar stuff and almost all their stuff is a "fat pack" and they make great stuff for men, too.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/133273

Edited by Alyona Su

There are some cheap stores. They use fullperm texture templates on fullperm mesh templates. Surprisingly enough you can be still successful with that. But my cheap might not be your cheap... what do you aim for? Give us some examples.

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 10:34 AM, Yuwerly said:

?Does anyone know any good stores with cheap prices? For everything, except furniture.

Thanks ?

If you use Marketplace as a starting point for finding things you like, you can filter items by price ranges.  To find the price filter, scroll down to the bottom half of the page and look at the bottom part of the left column.  You may need to click on the "See More Categories" to see the price level filters. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2014 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.