Paying Premium with PayPal

DrAsriel96

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, DrAsriel96 said:

I verified my mail in PayPal, but still it asks me for adding a card

you don't verify your mail in paypal, but you have to verify your bankaccount or Credit Card. Normally this is done with a small payment to your bankaccount/CC with a description, and you have to confirm that description/or amount , in the link paypal gave you. This mostly can take one or two days before you can see those transactions on your bank/CC details.

(sometimes the term "controlled" is used for verify)

Okay never mind I got a new question now, I paid now with paypal with the count of it, trouble is, when I paid and going to choose a new house for me, after I choosed my house and clicked next, it says I need premium, thing is I paid for the quarter and says I need to upgrade my account

59 minutes ago, DrAsriel96 said:

Okay never mind I got a new question now, I paid now with paypal with the count of it, trouble is, when I paid and going to choose a new house for me, after I choosed my house and clicked next, it says I need premium, thing is I paid for the quarter and says I need to upgrade my account

Go to your Dashboard / Account Summary:  https://secondlife.com/my/account/

What does it say for "Your current plan"?  If it doesn't say Premium, then the payment didn't actually go through.  You may have to contact Billing Support and/or PayPal Support.

image.png.c5b7d297618233466bc399d55bbeec3e.png

And why are you opening multiple threads about the same thing.  It just confuses things and makes it more difficult for us to help you solve your issues.https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/429235-paid-7-times-for-being-premium-got-nothing/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2022 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.