Looking for Asian Mesh Head

Goldenstar Sands

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i think your question comes closer to : looking for a mesh head below 2k

The asian look is not too difficult to get with the current bento heads and the right skinapplier.

i think your main problem will be finding the right bento head below 2k ánd skinappliers for that price without getting in the shady copied assets.

[edit] IF it has to be bento of course... if not it will get even harder i think, in that case you really need a premade  mesh asian look, and not sure how long you'll be happy with the non bento.. as it is a really great feature

Edited by Ethan Paslong
  • Like 1

There are a few out there, though most I've found are at least 3K L$ or more. Also, keep in mind the skin you use will also play a *massive* role in how "Asian" it ends up looking.

Note: if you already have a Catwa head, you can buy this for L$150:
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Izzies-Catwa-Eyelid-Changer-monolid/14322324

If you have Deetalez skin, they also sell a similar version of this for L$ 200, but specifically designed for all shades of their skin. Having the "no-fold eyelid" is the key to looking "Asian," no matter the shape of the eye, generally-speaking.

(I'm an expert because in RL, been looking at an Asian all my life through the mirror)

I don't have any heads yet, still looking at my options. So far most everything is out of my price range. I'll probably have to wait longer to be able to afford one. 

However I appreciate everyone's suggestions so far! and if anyone else has any more links and suggestions I'm happy to continue looking at your suggestions!

My advice is to check out LAQ heads.

The head and the animation hud is sold separately, so you can buy the head now, for 1500L, and save up for the animation hud, that also cost 1500L. The hud works with any LAQ head, in case you want a different head, you only pay for it. Google LAQ mesh head Second life and filter for videos. I am on a shared computer, so can not search for you.

I will say the skin applier is 80% of the appearance.

You can search asian + omega, or asian + laq on the Marketplace. LAQ takes omega appliers, With an omega relay.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.