Premium Account

Vanessa577

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Vanessa577 said:

i'm premium but i accidently downgraded for next month and now it says i am not premium anymore 

you can't accidently go to basic, thats a choice you have to click :) .. it's even totally at the bttm of the page with a warning....

you downgrade at the end of the billing cycle you are in. That mostly doesn't run at the same dates as a month.
If right your profile page tells you. You'll see "downgrade pending"... ór if you'r down already it will tell you'r basic member.
If you regret it, simply re join the premium subscription.
If you can't re join, your old subscription is still valid, just won't renew. You can contact support to repair it, or easier... re join when the downgrade is executed.

• Like 2

how do u know if i got all my perks that come with premiun when u buy alot linden when join i found a home i did not wanted i picked one a got a crappy looking 1 like stange also the perks i think i ment to get 1000L$ and what ever eise i ment to get i had no notice to me to welcome me and say yay whoop whoop ur a premiun i keep a smile tho and still buy buy buy i like to spend big to make big but i am feeling i am cut short off what i am owed from liden lad put in concedration i was first starter and still learning like all every day but happy i guess im like on a thin line thats close to snap if u know what i mean like a bank go else where but i do like sl and wanted to move big times in here 1000L$ is not mush to me but Llab should pass it on if they say its 1 the perks for a noob like me rich or poor dont matter L$1 is alot for lots ppl and myself so how do ik about this ik i could write up a ticket but im sure ppl like me do not have to do this first joins i xspected i join i join not wonder with half smiles on my face where is my? o i got a home that i did not oick make me wonder sry if my spelling and blog is in the wrong place but my understanding i see i can give you a question for a answear if i am wrong just anor this message ill find out one day ty again im just a new starter with hugh goals for what i want to do here in my sl cheers

• Confused 2

14 minutes ago, LordKarlozZantoriandragonwolf said:

1000L$ is not mush to me but Llab should pass it on if they say its 1 the perks

You need to be a premium member for 45 consecutive days before you get the 1000L$.   If you didn't get it contact live chat.It is there for premium member support. 

As for the rest of your post, it needs punctuation and sentences for people to  understand.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, LordKarlozZantoriandragonwolf said:

how do u know if i got all my perks that come with premiun when u buy alot linden when join i found a home i did not wanted i picked one a got a crappy looking 1 like stange also the perks i think i ment to get 1000L$ and what ever eise i ment to get i had no notice to me to welcome me and say yay whoop whoop ur a premiun i keep a smile tho and still buy buy buy i like to spend big to make big but i am feeling i am cut short off what i am owed from liden lad put in concedration i was first starter and still learning like all every day but happy i guess im like on a thin line thats close to snap if u know what i mean like a bank go else where but i do like sl and wanted to move big times in here 1000L$ is not mush to me but Llab should pass it on if they say its 1 the perks for a noob like me rich or poor dont matter L$1 is alot for lots ppl and myself so how do ik about this ik i could write up a ticket but im sure ppl like me do not have to do this first joins i xspected i join i join not wonder with half smiles on my face where is my? o i got a home that i did not oick make me wonder sry if my spelling and blog is in the wrong place but my understanding i see i can give you a question for a answear if i am wrong just anor this message ill find out one day ty again im just a new starter with hugh goals for what i want to do here in my sl cheers

try some. and , and hit enter few times...might get easier to understand

• Like 2

Lord Karloz,

Addressing your complaint about your Linden Home:  There are four main styles of Linden Home.  When you go to the Linden Home page, you will see pictures of the styles that are currently available (sometimes all the homes of a particular style are occupied, and that style isn't available).  You can't choose the exact location of the home; you can only choose from among the offered styles.  But, if you don't like the home you have, you can pick up your stuff, go to World/Parcel Details, and abandon that home, then register again for another one.  You can do this as often as five times per day.

If you don't like any of the choices, you can find a 1024 square meter Mainland parcel for sale, and buy it.  Then you can build or buy any house you like on your land (as long as it fits within the borders and the land impact allowance of 351, that is.)  You will not pay any monthly tier fee on the land, unless it's larger than 1024 square meters.

For more information on all the benefits of your Premium membership, see my blog post: http://acrossthegridwithlindal.blogspot.com/2018/01/premium-benefits-creep.html

Oh, and...Whoop whoop, congratulations on your choice of a Premium membership!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2133 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.