Rezzing coalesced object with system plants

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So.. I have an object that ended up being sent back to my Lost/Found Folder. I've had this happen before... and no problem.. was able to rez back at sandbox and take back individual items.

The one I'm have problems with now included a few system plants/trees.. and won't rez, giving the fault that says that.

Is there somewhere/sandbox that I can rez this out? I've tried several, and my own land... getting same fault each time. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

Haha Unpackistan is a real region.
Support send Resis there who need to unpack things that can't be unpacked on a normal sandbox, such as coalesced objects with Linden plants or objects containing too many contents they can't rez on a normal region (>2k scripts for example).
The region has higher limits for certain things.

• Like 1

Years ago, Torley's region (named "Here" -- a clever name) was the place to go, but I see that it's unavailable now.  Either Torley has turned it into a private testing area or the Land Ops crew has other uses for it.  In any case, Unpackistan is the only place I know of these days for unpacking complicated objects.

Thanks ALL!

I don't really have much in it.. actually it's in my Trash bin right now!  I thought I'd just give a try here before pulling the final trigger.

I have all the stuff shuffled and strewn around in inventory.. am only wondering if there was something I've missed.

Besides I've never done a support ticket, guess it's about time to learn that one!!

• Like 1

Yep, it worked HERE (lol)…. all rezzed and cleaned up. Guess I should take a LM!

Hmm. don't get to contact Support! That's usually the way it goes for me, getting things figured out one way or another.

Again.. Thanks!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TechDave said:

Yep, it worked HERE (lol)…. all rezzed and cleaned up. Guess I should take a LM!

Hmm. don't get to contact Support! That's usually the way it goes for me, getting things figured out one way or another.

Again.. Thanks!

Not surprising in hindsight - Linden Home is your land, you can rez Linden trees there... Oh wait at Torley's? Yes taht's a more wise choice

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.