a cry to mesh clothing designers

AdoraJade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Could someone who makes Maitreya clothes please start a line or add to your line like gothic style clothes? Goth and like dark lolita stuff. But mostly dark gothic clothes and pant suits. things like that. I find some but they are for the SL body and so outdated... Please if anyone knows of a place that sells any or if you're someone wanting to make stuff for Maitreya please let me know~ 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AdoraJade said:

maybe I'm being stupid But i searched the market place for that name and no store came up

Look inworld ;)

here you go: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/de-DE/stores/157359 she has two stores her MP has the name of her other store...

and here are her two stores located: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Desolate/128/50/25

Edited by Fionalein

On 6/9/2018 at 11:06 PM, Zoxin said:

I'd throw down on it but hell if I can get my hands on the body mesh to even start doing so.

If you've submitted an app drop Gryphon Ronas a message or NC and let them know :) It will bump you up and get you a kit faster.

Alternatively this message is old so you might already have a kit..

And to reply to the actual thread..
I have some goth stuff I really want to make, and I really love that fashion style.. Its just not supppeer popular right now so I'm hesitant >.>

• Thanks 1

I understand your position MistahMoose. But I mean theres always people looking to buy stuff. And think about it this way. You'd be catering to a specific audience that doesn't have a lot of competition. idk And thanks for the link Fionalein. 

there used to be quite some alternative substyle designers for punk, different kinds of gothic, horror.you name it... but they either vanished or toned down or make black versions of....the current general "sexy" style... but there´ll be Halloween and the time around it and I hope to have my horrorpunk heart pampered by then^^
and will check out the aforementioned stores ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.