Trying To Sell Land Nooine Interested Though

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Your parcel sits in the middle of literally nowhere. Everything is abandoned land. No roads or water adjacent to it. The surface is barren rock. No protection from future neighbors  who could build anything up to your borders, etc. Just like real life, land needs some redeeming factor to drive sales. Sorry

52 minutes ago, gez12 said:

Been Trying To Sell IaNd http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wairbrow/200/172/107 512sqm but i posted it everywhere in group on sales page but no answer on it can someone tell me what is wrong with land its quiet no lag to it

barren rock, with the huge risk of getting the land around you in auction...neighbours totally closing in.

Try  0.5 to max 1 per sqm.

With the new tierlevels in premium accounts, most people look for at least 1024 sqm now, a lot less for 512, and rockland often seems to be liked by only a few.

4 minutes ago, gez12 said:

selling at 1000l then but i put group in and then that group got disbanded

If it is only 512 sqm, in the middle of nowhere, with nothing special about it, then you are probably not going to be able to sell if for more the L$512 and likely not even that much.

• 2 weeks later...

You should change your description literally to "barren rock surrounded by abandoned land" -- that might literally sell it.

It is quite stark but likely that abandoned land won't go soon, and in any event, someone might want it for a skybox.

Currently you have it for sale to yourself, so no one can buy it. You'd have to put it to say for "anyone". I think probably $500 is as much as you could expect.

That land will sell.. for the right price.... not much over L$500. You could try to get an adjoining 512m2, combine them to make it a 1024m2 sale. (most of those are going for L$1200 and more).   I didn't look at it... and you need to 'open' a support ticket to get an abandoned lot put in auctions. If you don't win the auction because someone bids it up too high... .. than you'd have a neighbor that may be interested in yours too.

There's all sorts of things you can do... just keep trying. I've bought/sold lots galore... all at a profit of 10% or more. Just had to wait a week or so, some have sold within literally hours. (Again... at the right price). Getting something... even if 50% loss... is better than abandoning it for nothing in return. Write it off as a cost for learning... and go get more more/better land.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2195 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.