Purchase L$ without linking any account or card?

TardisTeamYT

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

No, there isn't. Either find a way to earn Linden Dollars in world or link up a Credit Card or PayPal/Skrill account.

Fun fact for you: You can use a direct PayPal transaction to pay for the Linden Dollars and once that fully clears through PayPal (and/or any bank you used as a backup source through PayPal) you can use their handy pre-approved transactions section (PayPal's) to revoke authorization for Linden Lab - if you're that paranoid.

• Like 4

I replied  already on your other thread, but I was curious as to why you don't want to link a paypal account or a credit card.   If you're worried that you wouldn't be self-disciplined enough to not spend more than you're comfortable spending, or more than some 'limit' that you set for yourself, you probably should not even do a "one time only" purchase of lindens. 

• Like 3

And I suspect that adding and removing a payment method over and over again may flag you as a potential money launderer, so that you will eventually be denied access.  After all, the whole point of verifying a payment method is to make it possible for Linden Lab to prove that you really exist, in case their accountants or the Feds ask.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, TardisTeamYT said:

I would like to buy linden dollars but as a one off without linking or a card or my Paypal account. Can anyone help as I’d like to buy some but don’t like the idea of linking an account.

Soooo, could you not manage to find the first thread you created?  Or were just hoping that a new thread would give you answers that you liked better?

For those that come later, the original thread is here:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.