How to resolve the problem with scripts?

KennyChidorie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Everytime when private st*pid islands cick my avatar out on the SaveHub i lose control with my hud. Huds just stop working and it is impossible to press the button.

1.1 Refresh/Reset scripts doesn't work.

1.2 Relog doesn't work.

1.3 Yes, region allow script work.

1.4 Reattach doesn't work.

Before tell to me about "What about redelivery system?"

2.1I don't want waste my time on redelivery system, because i saved a lot of my outfits with this aos and other huds!

2.2 Some huds is too old & i don't want to buy the same huds from other creators.

What about move your scripts inside of other same objects?

See 2.1

Edited by KennyChidorie

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Кто-то еще недавно упомянул об этой проблеме (т. Е. Все HUD перестали работать после принудительной TP из сферы безопасности), и они были отправлены обратно «домой», а не в InfoHub. Единственное, что они придумали, это отделить HUD до TPing до места, что может привести к «выбросу». Я никогда не сталкивался с этой проблемой, хотя прошло какое-то время с тех пор, как кто-то защитил меня. Интересно, является ли это новой недокументированной функцией.

Мне кажется что эту проблему нужно чаще упоминать, чтобы Linden Lab начали действовать. Потому, что до того, как ввели Bento и другие разработки от JIRA Project, такие как VMM (viewer managed marketplace), то таких проблем не возникало. Я считаю что во время нововведений произошла какая-то "утечка", поэтому начались новые проблемы в работе Second Life..

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Кто-то еще недавно упомянул об этой проблеме (т. Е. Все HUD перестали работать после принудительной TP из сферы безопасности), и они были отправлены обратно «домой», а не в InfoHub. Единственное, что они придумали, это отделить HUD до TPing до места, что может привести к «выбросу». Я никогда не сталкивался с этой проблемой, хотя прошло какое-то время с тех пор, как кто-то защитил меня. Интересно, является ли это новой недокументированной функцией.

Google Translated:

Someone else recently mentioned this problem (ie, all HUDs stopped working after the forced TP from the security sphere), and they were sent back to "home", not to InfoHub. The only thing they came up with was to separate HUD to TPing to a location that could lead to an "ejection". I have never encountered this problem, although some time has passed since someone protected me. I wonder if this is a new undocumented function.”

Yes, it sounded familiar to me also.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Rollig, your turn to translate!

Respawn point (new home position) does not solve the problem what must be fixed by Linden Lab. 

Why? Because everytime change point location what works temporary (until the owner of the land does not stop financing) will not solve anything. These problems began after the introduction of new functions in the "Second Life", like a JIRA Projects - VMM, Bento (perhaps, animesh at the near future) will give a lot of new troubles for old users of Second Life.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Google Translated:

Someone else recently mentioned this problem (ie, all HUDs stopped working after the forced TP from the security sphere), and they were sent back to "home", not to InfoHub. The only thing they came up with was to separate HUD to TPing to a location that could lead to an "ejection". I have never encountered this problem, although some time has passed since someone protected me. I wonder if this is a new undocumented function.”

Yes, it sounded familiar to me also.

I'm used to the old name of the location "SaveHub", because i still can't keep in mind "Info Hub" xD

• Like 1

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

Every new feature introduction does usually introduce new problem issues, though sometimes it takes just the right combination of things to see a problem.  Thus why there are not necessarily lots of people having the problem.

Каждое введение новой функции обычно вводит новые проблемы, хотя иногда для решения проблемы требуется просто правильное сочетание вещей. Таким образом, почему не так много людей, имеющих проблему.

yeah, but i hope Linden Lab can fix it. 

Kenny,

If you need to replace a non-working HUD with a fresh copy, it is easy to make that change to all your Outfits, if you are using the Firestorm viewer.

1. Right click the old, broken HUD in your inventory.
  2. Select Replace Links
  3. Specify the new HUD in the replacement window
  4. Click Replace, and wait until all the links have been replaced with a link to the new item.

Если вам нужно заменить нерабочую HUD новой копией, легко сделать это изменение для всех ваших нарядов, если вы используете средство просмотра Firestorm.

Щелкните правой кнопкой мыши старый, сломанный HUD в вашем инвентаре.
Выберите «Заменить ссылки»
Укажите новый HUD в окне замены
Нажмите «Заменить» и дождитесь, пока все ссылки будут заменены ссылкой на новый элемент

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

It's a nightmare bug. If the scripts are no mod, the attachments are permanantly broken because you can't set the scripts back to running.

“We got spanked by an orb, TP’d to a bunch of n00bz, and our HUD’s are permanently borked. Let’s not go back there!”

“Are you kidding? At least we got spanked, totes worth it 5 stars.”

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2341 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.