How to resolve the problem with scripts?

KennyChidorie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Everytime when private st*pid islands cick my avatar out on the SaveHub i lose control with my hud. Huds just stop working and it is impossible to press the button.

1.1 Refresh/Reset scripts doesn't work.

1.2 Relog doesn't work.

1.3 Yes, region allow script work.

1.4 Reattach doesn't work.

Before tell to me about "What about redelivery system?"

2.1I don't want waste my time on redelivery system, because i saved a lot of my outfits with this aos and other huds!

2.2 Some huds is too old & i don't want to buy the same huds from other creators.

What about move your scripts inside of other same objects?

See 2.1

Edited by KennyChidorie

I think I begin to understand now. There is no Linden Lab place called "SaveHub", but you might be sent to a random info hub somewhere if you have not designated a Home location in your viewer. Some info hubs have scripts disabled, in order to discourage griefers.  If that's what is happening, I suggest three things:

1. Make a backup copy of each of your Huds.  Then, if one fails, you can just remove it and wear a copy.

2. Designate a Home location for yourself.  You may go to any land that you own or land that is owned by a group you belong to (if you have permission from the group).  Open World >> Set Home To Here.  Then, if you are ejected from somewhere in SL, you wil be sent to your Home location instead of a random info hub.

3. Most places will give you a warning of ten seconds or more before that eject you. Leave before you are ejected.

• Thanks 1

Every new feature introduction does usually introduce new problem issues, though sometimes it takes just the right combination of things to see a problem.  Thus why there are not necessarily lots of people having the problem.

Каждое введение новой функции обычно вводит новые проблемы, хотя иногда для решения проблемы требуется просто правильное сочетание вещей. Таким образом, почему не так много людей, имеющих проблему.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

private st*pid islands cick my avatar out on the SaveHub i lose control with my hud

I don't understand it either.

7 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

Eject me on the SaveHub.

And I don't understand this.

What is a SaveHub? Who is clicking on your avatar?  Or kicking it?  Exactly what is happening?

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

I don't understand it either.

And I don't understand this.

What is a SaveHub? Who is clicking on your avatar?  Or kicking it?  Exactly what is happening?

Каждый раз когда я открываю поиск внутри клиента "Второй жизни" и начинаю поиски интересующих меня локаций, я сталкиваюсь со следующей проблемой:

Я попадаю на приватные земельные участки, из которых моего аватара выкидывают на локацию от Линден Лаба, под названием SaveHub. После этого у меня не работают сценарии, отвечающие за движения аватара (анимация рук, лица, тела). А так же пропадает работа других сценариев, которые были прикреплены к моему аватару.

12 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

Каждый раз когда я открываю поиск внутри клиента "Второй жизни" и начинаю поиски интересующих меня локаций, я сталкиваюсь со следующей проблемой:

Я попадаю на приватные земельные участки, из которых моего аватара выкидывают на локацию от Линден Лаба, под названием SaveHub. После этого у меня не работают сценарии, отвечающие за движения аватара (анимация рук, лица, тела). А так же пропадает работа других сценариев, которые были прикреплены к моему аватару.

Google translated:

Every time I open a search within the "Second Life" client and start looking for interesting locations, I come across the following problem: I find myself on private plots of land, from which my avatar is thrown to a location from Linden Laba, called SaveHub. After that, I do not have scripts responsible for avatar movements (animation of hands, face, body). And as work of other scenarios which have been attached to my avatar disappears.

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

Google translated:

Every time I open a search within the "Second Life" client and start looking for interesting locations, I come across the following problem: I find myself on private plots of land, from which my avatar is thrown to a location from Linden Laba, called SaveHub. After that, I do not have scripts responsible for avatar movements (animation of hands, face, body). And as work of other scenarios which have been attached to my avatar disappears.

scenarios -> scripts

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

I think I begin to understand now. There is no Linden Lab place called "SaveHub", but you might be sent to a random info hub somewhere if you have not designated a Home location in your viewer. Some info hubs have scripts disabled, in order to discourage griefers.  If that's what is happening, I suggest three things:

1. Make a backup copy of each of your Huds.  Then, if one fails, you can just remove it and wear a copy.

2. Designate a Home location for yourself.  You may go to any land that you own or land that is owned by a group you belong to (if you have permission from the group).  Open World >> Set Home To Here.  Then, if you are ejected from somewhere in SL, you wil be sent to your Home location instead of a random info hub.

3. Most places will give you a warning of ten seconds or more before that eject you. Leave before you are ejected.

Yes!!

Most places give to me warning with 10 second, but that Security Orbs eject me after 2 seconds. Not 10.

3 minutes ago, KennyChidorie said:

Most places give to me warning with 10 second, but that Security Orbs eject me after 2 seconds. Not 10.

That is very unfortunate.  I don't like it when landowners are inconsiderate like that. However, that's why I gave you more than one solution.  ;)

That is very unfortunate.  I don't like it when landowners are inconsiderate like that. However, that's why I gave you more than one solution.  ;)

I hope in one day Linden Lab fix troubles with huds, because i tried to find only public locations with beautiful scenes. But I get to the private locations with security orbs :/ . 

Just now, KennyChidorie said:

I hope in one day Linden Lab fix troubles with huds, because i tried to find only public locations with beautiful scenes. But I get to the private locations with security orbs :/ . 

If you set a home location WHERE YOUR HUDS WORK, then orbs will not cause you scripts to stop.

Кто-то еще недавно упомянул об этой проблеме (т. Е. Все HUD перестали работать после принудительной TP из сферы безопасности), и они были отправлены обратно «домой», а не в InfoHub. Единственное, что они придумали, это отделить HUD до TPing до места, что может привести к «выбросу». Я никогда не сталкивался с этой проблемой, хотя прошло какое-то время с тех пор, как кто-то защитил меня. Интересно, является ли это новой недокументированной функцией.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2274 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.