Looking for Friends ❥

JessicaHouse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello ❤

I Had a conversation with one of the guy friend in world, about how hard is it to fine Friends :c 

specially if you are shy & awkward. so he suggested that I write a post here.

So I am looking for "girl" Friends, and guys are welcome too.. tho I seem to notice they never keep it PG :c

I usually spend my time jumping from a sim to another, Gacha Hunting, Shopping or recently I am practicing taking Pictures. 

I am always open to try new thing ofc ❤ .. I am Arab In RL ( the reason I mention that, because some people have problem with this + English isn't my First language so just a heads up!)

I like Going to clubs, Listening to music A LOT. Most of The time I spend is listening to music and on Flickr xD .. been trying Plurk : X maybe it will be my new obsession : D

I have a lot of free time, so I am always looking to fill my time up with whichever is fun and nice : D 

I am really shy but if I feel comfy with you, I tend to talk too much : X 

My style usually is cute and Pinkish .. if you think we would match, Drop me an IM in world ❥

Hi Jessica. 

As I was reading your post I was find assembles with my personality. I can be very shy too, but if u get to know me well your ears would burn just by listen me all day talking. 

My zone time is SL +8, so if that matches your time or even if doesn't and u still wanna hang out send me some message.

Kiss. 

Hello there!

Always up for making new friends, and keeping things PG isn't something I find difficult. I'm SLT+9, so if that's near your timezone you're very welcome to giving me a nudge or tossing me a friend request.

Mostly a socializer, photographer, quirky philosopher and for reasons unknown addicted to watching cooking videos - which always makes me hungry and wishing for a more well stocked kitchen. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings! 

Though I am male. I'm in a RL relationship with the person who joins me on SL so we don't really do anything Non-PG with friends. He's more of Genderfluid, a rather amazing trap if I do say so myself. Feel free to message me anytime or add me as a friend, we're both dorks and enjoy having fun and laughing with friends on Game nights or watching movies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.