You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The laptop that I play SL on is currently broken. I am sending this message using my chrome book which cannot run the SL viewer. Does anyone know of a way that I can contact my SL husband and give him a message that until my laptop is fixed or I get a new computer capable of running SL I will not be online in SL.

THANKS

Some chromebooks might be able to run the Android Lumiya viewer somewhat.

Otherwise, someone might point your SL Husband to your post here, if you said it was ok, his name is listed against your in-world profile. You can then use private messages here on these forums to organise a out of world communications method, like EMail.

• Like 3

You may be able to run a viewer like radegast, it's a text viewer(there is a lil non-text view window, but it's pretty minimal, at best, still you can sit on objects, move around, tp, etc..a bit).

If you want to stay in contact with him, even just to chat, I would try that viewer (and yes, it's outdated, but it'll function for what you want for the time being).

I am almost positive it'll run on a chromebook, though I can't be 100% certain, it's worth a shot. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2300 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.