Password not being remembered for SL Dashboard

Blush Bravin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

For the past few days it seems that nearly every time I bring up my dashboard the login info has been forgotten even though I have remember-me-on-this-computer checked off. Is this happening to others?

12 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Yeah it's been happening to me too.  I figure with all the other stuff LL are having to work on at the moment, I can type my password in each day :)

it might be at your side, try clearing your browser cache and cookies ..

When you select "remember" button nothing happens on LL servers but in your browser.

It;s even not advised to use it when there's possible use of your machine by others.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it might be at your side, try clearing your browser cache and cookies ..

When you select "remember" button nothing happens on LL servers but in your browser.

It;s even not advised to use it when there's possible use of your machine by others.

Oddly this morning when I turned the laptop on it didn't happen and I was still signed in.  The only difference to a normal day is my internet went down for a few hours yesterday >:(

Nobody is allowed within 3 feet of my laptop :D  even the dog.  If it happens again tomorrow, I will make sure to clean cache etc again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2325 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.