Ban Lines at 1300 Meters?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Richardus Raymaker said:

Did the changed this ?
Ban lines always where 100 meters over ground. And i think still are 100 meters.
It's anyway one thing in secondlife that ruined the fun for mainland.

You mistakenly attributed that quote to me. I didn't say that.

29 minutes ago, AbeeraSolanki said:

how can i get jobs in SL ? 

Abeera, most employers are looking for people that can read and follow instructions. They also want people that can use their own effort to find and learn things. It's called Initiative.

By posting this off-topic question you have shown you did not do either of those two things. If it is because you do not speak English, I suggest you find one of the International Forums for your native language ... and then READ for a bit before you ask.

International Forums

• Like 1

On 8/19/2017 at 3:08 PM, Aislin Ceawlin said:

to getting shot down.)

As a RL pilot, it is nice to get up there and relax and enjoy your time in the sky, but you still have to be 100% aware of no fly zones. You can't fly into one and whine that you weren't hurting anyone or anything! I know there's a LOT more no fly zones in SL, but if you want to use RL as an example........

The difference is that in RL, you can find out about them without having to discover them for yourself by getting knocked out of the air. (Now that I have learned, here about the minimap showing them, I do have an altenative.)

• Like 1

On 8/17/2017 at 0:59 AM, Jennifer Boyle said:

Perhaps people feel like they should be able  to fly over land because that's the way it it in Real Life. I paid for the land I live on, but aircraft fly over it every day, as is their right, and they affect me a lot more than I'd affect a SL landowner because they shake my house and they are LOUD. Why should it be different in SL? In addition, anyone who does something that makes someone else's life worse that doesn't make their life better just because they can is indeed A JERK.

I used to have fun with people like you. I wouldn't have ban lines. I would set up gun turrets that, if youre hit, would teleport you back to your home. The rage was glorious.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

The difference is that in RL, you can find out about them without having to discover them for yourself by getting knocked out of the air. (Now that I have learned, here about the minimap showing them, I do have an altenative.)

lol, that's true. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.