Lost money

Huggalump

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

18 answers to this question

Be patient.  Yesterday's billing problem was apparently much bigger than it seemed at the time, so it's taking longer to clean up.  Submit a support case so that Linden Lab knows what your problem is, and then just sit back and take a place in line.

Update - We are still actively investigating Linden$ delivery failures. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause, and are working toward a resolution. Thank you for your continued patience.
Jun 27, 11:30 PDT
Update - Our investigation into the failed LindeX orders continue. We appreciate your continued patience. Please check back here for further updates.
Jun 27, 09:10 PDT
Investigating - We are currently investigating an issue where some residents did not receive L$ from Lindex Buy Orders. This includes L$ Buy Orders made during yesterday's unscheduled billing maintenance as well as L$ Buy Orders initiated through Marketplace Purchases. Please keep an eye on this blog for updates.
Jun 27, 07:32 PDT

15 minutes ago, Huggalump said:

Maybe it would be better i just call paypal and cancel that transaction?

When you bought your L$, if you clicked "Best Rate Buy" on the right side of the page, then you haven't actually "bought" anything, but instead you placed a request for L$ at a certain rate.  In that case, your order may still be pending and you can cancel the transaction -- and yes, LL does take the money as soon as you initiated the transaction even if the order is not filled for many days.  If you did the "Instant Buy", then it is part of the Billing system issues that happened the other day and you will have to talk to LL about it.  

Here is the screen -- left side purchase means you do have an issue to discuss with LL, right side purchase means to first check your LindeX Order History for a pending order.

Temp.jpg.a6bf49df755c53496e79e5c9a28640cb.jpg

If you did use the left side method, LL is working on fixing the issue.  They have LOTS of people with similar problems due to the issues they had -- you must give them time.  If you are a Premium member, you can even use Live Chat:  https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/    It won't do you any good to contact PayPal - I doubt that they will do anything about it.

1 minute ago, Huggalump said:

i use instant buy(market buy)

It looks like you have an issue, probably related to all of the various billing issues this week.  LL is already working on getting things fixed and money refunded to people - or maybe L$ sent to folks for the LIndeX issues.  Monitor this Grid Status post -- maybe even Subscribe to it. 

https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/g21cwjwlq84c

1 minute ago, Huggalump said:

I just hope they fix it soon,cannot afford loose 15,000L and need it for the places i rent and my shopping frenzy.

You won't "lose" it, but depending on just how many people were impacted by the issues -- both Marketplace and LindeX -- it could take them a while to get it all straightened out.

On 6/28/2017 at 3:40 PM, Rolig Loon said:

Not necessarily related, but you probably know that the past couple of days have been pretty rough for everyone on the Internet, not just in SL.  It may take a while for things to relax.  Keep those fingers crossed. B|

how can we relax :( i had so many Ls 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.